Login

russian armor

Introduction and Request

21 Jan 2015, 23:31 PM

Hello COH2 members,

I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to register.

I've played COH2 on and off for a while now, but wanted to get a bit more into the game with some people. Usually I just played during LAN parties with my close friends. I wouldn't say I'm a beginner at the game as I played vCOH competitively for a while.

I remember being apart of a Mentor program back in the day and would love to get into one or meet some people that would want to work on their games and bounce ideas off each other.

Let me know if anyone is interested. I look forward to some replies.
21 Jan 2015, 23:48 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Greetings, turtlesandbox! :welcome:

This link may assist you.

http://www.coh2.org/topic/27841/looking-for-mates-to-play-with-thread

In general terms, forum mentoring has fallen away a little unless you join a clan, because of the advent of Twitch tv and youtube videos, which provide lots of advice from experienced players. You can also watch live matches in the Observer mode and toggle between each side.

For all these reasons, I am afraid that a board Mentor program is down the list of priorities.
22 Jan 2015, 06:13 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 115

If you are looking for a clan, I think the angry bears is currently the biggest coh2 clan right now. You might consider visiting their recruitment thread on this site.
22 Jan 2015, 06:29 AM

:welcome:

Like Romeo said, The Angry Bears is your best bet if you're looking for a clan.
22 Jan 2015, 07:03 AM

:welcome:

It's always nice to see fresh faces.
22 Jan 2015, 13:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jan 2015, 06:13 AMRomeo
If you are looking for a clan, I think the angry bears is currently the biggest coh2 clan right now. You might consider visiting their recruitment thread on this site.

Romeo, thanks for the info, I will contact one of their leaders. I've watched a few of your replays, obviously one of the best US players in the game. Always fun to watch.

I'm really just looking for a couple genuine guys to have some games with and work on 1v1 games. I wouldn't mind getting into some 2v2s, 3v3s or whatever. Just looking to meet some new players.

Greetings, turtlesandbox! :welcome:

This link may assist you.

http://www.coh2.org/topic/27841/looking-for-mates-to-play-with-thread

In general terms, forum mentoring has fallen away a little unless you join a clan, because of the advent of Twitch tv and youtube videos, which provide lots of advice from experienced players. You can also watch live matches in the Observer mode and toggle between each side.

For all these reasons, I am afraid that a board Mentor program is down the list of priorities.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I will keep an eye on this thread!

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★