Login

russian armor

snipers and useful mines for every faction

22 Jan 2015, 18:29 PM

Snipers in these types of games are horrible by design and add more frustration than actual strategy. They're to easy to rack up kills with and should just be removed.
25 Jan 2015, 19:51 PM

I agree with the general frustration that snipers are unfun to play against.
26 Jan 2015, 05:53 AM

Permanently Banned
Soviet snipers are incredibly hard to kill when handled by an experienced player, and near impossible when covered by guards and riflemen. It seems to take a much larger amount of micro to take out than to use and pay for itself. Coupled with the fact that the wehr sniper is pretty crappy.

Remove soviet sniper sprint, increase ostheer sniper health to 80.
26 Jan 2015, 19:06 PM

The factions are balanced around the current setup too much for more snipers. Soviet snipers could possibly be nerfed.

Each faction has pretty good mines except I wish the US mines weren't tied to the scout car since that thing goes down to the inevitable shrek blob so it is hard to do late game mines. The little mines don't cut it for me (are they still buggy?)

Soviet mines are awesome. Maybe a little op. nah changed my mind, they are fine.
26 Jan 2015, 21:53 PM
Donator 11

Snipers favor players with good micro and we dont want that
27 Jan 2015, 16:21 PM
Patrion 14

Snipers favor players with good micro and we dont want that
This strategy game should definitely favour people with more APM.

Just look at master strategists like Napoleon, Hannibal, von Klausewitz, Guderian. All those guys had insane APM.

I think the game should have you type in what you want your units to do. Select unit, then type in "fire rifles", then enter. Or "throw grenade", then enter. This way the game will favour speed and coordination of hand movements, a crucial skill for any colonel as you may well know, and reward quick thinking even more than now, so that only the best of the best microers will be able to win or even damage enemy units.
27 Jan 2015, 19:10 PM

You guys are failing to see that Sniper style tactics leave the player vulnerable to map control and sever man power drain.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★