Login

russian armor

Quick Update: That Nasty “On Me” Bug

15 Jan 2015, 15:10 PM
Director of Social Media Badge

Quick Update: That Nasty “On Me” Bug

Our team is currently working to resolve an especially frustrating bug that our community is facing in the live game. This bug allows those playing as the US Faction to use an in-game exploit in order to gain an unfair advantage over competitors, and in some cases win matches.

We realize the frustration that this issue is causing, and are actively working to resolve it. In the meantime, we ask players to refrain from using this exploit in game. We want to ensure that our community has a fun and fair in-game experience, and using exploits goes against the spirit of what we’re all here for – to play video games and have fun.

We thank you for your patience, and will provide further updates as they become available.

Posted by Cynthia Griffiths in Company of Heroes 2, The Western Front Armies on 8:07:20PM Jan 14, 2015

Source : http://blogs.companyofheroes.com/2015/01/14/quick-update-that-nasty-on-me-bug

Edit :

Call to order :
COH2.org will take any action considered necessary, when dealing with bugs/exploits which impact upon game balance by favouring players using them, which enforcement includes, but is not limited to making threads, posts, replays and stream links invisible, and/or locking them, including reporting users to Relic Entertainment. Our main goal is to favour fair competition and to increase the popularity of the game to a point where it attains eSports levels: disallowing use of bugs/exploits is simply the natural consequence of our goal.

Source : http://www.coh2.org/news/29620/coh2.org-position--usf-on-me-exploit-captain
15 Jan 2015, 15:22 PM

Someone got video with that use of this bug?
15 Jan 2015, 15:30 PM
Donator 11

If you check CaptainPrice's twitch channel he may have a couple of videos of it. The closest I can find is this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7Ld-G2Gpzs

Not the super fast paratroopers but the infinite suppression ones.
15 Jan 2015, 17:04 PM

If you check CaptainPrice's twitch channel he may have a couple of videos of it. The closest I can find is this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7Ld-G2Gpzs

Not the super fast paratroopers but the infinite suppression ones.

"Fallsbusters are here!"

Fallsbuster...
If there's somethin' strange popping out in your neighbourhood
Who ya gonna call (fallsbusters)
If it's somehow OP an it will wipe your retreating squad
Who ya gonna call (fallsbusters)
16 Jan 2015, 02:48 AM
Director of Social Media Badge

Update: USF “On Me” Bug Resolved.

Hi folks, I’m happy to share a quick update on the “On Me” bug and exploit! We’ve just pushed a fix to the game to resolve this issue. In addition to this, we’ve also included one additional fix. Further details regarding both of those fixes will be found at the end of this post.

Our first priority has been ensuring that this issue be resolved and fixed in-game. Next, I want to speak to the concerns we’ve seen in our community regarding how this impacts the leaderboards/ladders. We are currently in the process of pulling data surrounding this exploit and are determining how this will be addressed. Once our investigation is complete, we will provide a further update with our community. We’re also working to develop a clear and concise policy to address future exploits should they arise again. As we continue to grow our multi-player base and work to expand into the world of eSports, we recognize that it is important for us to cultivate a fair and competitive space for our players.

As mentioned in my previous post, the use of exploits and cheating within Company of Heroes 2 completely contradicts the spirit of what we want to achieve in our game space. Thank you to everyone that has reported this issue, we appreciate your patience with us as we worked to resolve this.

Update for January 15th:

1) Fixed an exploit that allowed units under the effect of Captain’s Ability “On Me” to use a stack bonus if they re-crew an abandon vehicle while the ability is active.

2) Fixed an exploit with the Stuart Tanks that saw the ‘shell shock’ ability remain permanently enabled if the crew disembarked and re-crewed during that ability.

Also fixed a similar issue with the M10 and M36 tanks

Stay tuned for more information regarding action taken and a more firmly established exploit policy.

Posted by Cynthia Griffiths in Community, Company of Heroes 2, Updates on 2:59:57PM Jan 15, 2015 |

Source : http://blogs.companyofheroes.com/2015/01/15/update-usf-on-me-bug-resolved
16 Jan 2015, 02:55 AM

all those USF nerfs :(
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight