Login

russian armor

New Map by a RtN

11 Jan 2015, 20:37 PM
Patrion 14

Hello, I just released a new map and it would please me greatly if people can check it out thanks! if this thread is a hassle, please feel free to remove!

This map is a competitive 2v2 map that has a lot of room to maneuver. The size is most comparable with (4) Vaux Farmland and design, (2) Crossing in the Woods. There are cut offs, eight normal resource points instead of ten (to elongate early and mid game), a lot of flanking routes and varied theme across the map including farm, forest, grave yard, river crossings, industrial logging camps, small towns and more! I added four different weathers to simulate day to night transition.

This is my re-mastered map. The original map, (4) Primrose Path, had been out for a while now. Looking back at the map with MonolithicBacon, he gave me a lot of advice on how to improve the map which gave me a motive to make the map better. (4) Hamlet is similar to (4) Primrose Path in terms of overall design. However, (4) Hamlet is much more detailed, balanced and varied across the board.

Thanks to Onklesam, Janne252, PureBunk, MonolithicBacon, Sirlami, Sirinidalaya and cohbros/ for helping me create this map!

IT'S HERE

Tactical Map

Overview

Overview Follow Ups

In Game Screens

23 Feb 2015, 16:46 PM

23 Feb 2015, 17:01 PM

Plz add in autmatch pool Relic, kthxbai
1 May 2015, 00:59 AM
Patrion 14

Lindensky

muahahahaahha