The toruney will be played on Elite mod 3.11 download here

Maps will be

Day 1 start 5pm GMT

Round 1 Bo3: Angoville

Round 2 Bo3: Semois

Day 2 start 5pm GMT

Round 3 Bo3: Langres

Final: Bo5: Semois Langres and decider Angoville

if tied 1 - 1 vp leader have choice on faction for the last game.

Brackets here

all results and replays have to be posted in the event section (make a post and like to the replays)

Every player will have to use screenshotter download here please make sure this works before the tourney starts.

If you can get it to work you will have to broadcast the games.

Rules:

• Late disconnection: If the game crashes after the one minute allowance, we are asking both teams to be as fair as possible regarding the situation and try to discuss and agree on the best solution for all.

• If the game was balanced, we would highly appreciate to see you restarting that game, and your sportsmanship will be remembered.

• If you can't find an agreement but one player can clearly be identified as the cause of the problem by our Staff, even unintentionally, he will be considered responsible of his bad hardware/software maintenance.

• If you can't find an agreement and the cause isn't identifiable, Staff decision on the matter will be final.

• 1 minute allowance: If a player drops from the game before 1 minute for any reason, the game has to be restarted. There is a 1 minute allowance to make sure you all don't have a really bad connection to each other. In the event of this, restart your game and try again.

• If any problem occurs that isn't covered in the rules, you fully agree that Staff's decision on the matter will be FINAL.

9 Jan 2015, 18:34 PM

Small things to note:

- Elite mod version 3.11 (the latest version and the one in the OP) is going to be used, not the outdated 3.1

- Tourney is vanilla factions only afaik, since I believe rocky changed something to the vampire to get the observer mode working.
10 Jan 2015, 01:51 AM

^that is correct
10 Jan 2015, 11:34 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

I just want to give you heads up, that i might not make it in time, because I'm at my parents house and i would need to go pick up my pc. But i have some things to do in between. I do try to make it, but if anything, then I'm sorry. :(
10 Jan 2015, 16:27 PM

Post results here http://www.coh2.org/forum/84/elite-mod-coh1-trny

And upload replays where ever you want as long as you link it in the thread
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment