Login

russian armor

How to deal with OKW blobs?

27 Nov 2015, 05:57 AM

This no work.
27 Nov 2015, 16:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Nov 2015, 04:23 AMKranox

The thing i recommend is that if your are using soviet, t 34 comes early and are cheap so when there is a blob wait after they all shot there Shrek and Right after just do circle in the blob that Will not allow them to Target your tank with there Shrek and you Will at least kill 3/4 of the blob thats work for 3-4-5 group of Volks for bigger blob do the same thing but do Quick run like dont cicle run in therm make 1 cicle and go if thy dont retreat do it again.

That work for closely 90 percent of my games so its pretty usefull. And if it doesnt work use mgs, katysga even su76 with the arts ability do pretty well

This thread is nearly a year old. I have learned to deal with them much better. Plus I usually play WM now anyways. :) Thanks
29 Nov 2015, 03:54 AM

lay mines every where-katyusha-kv8 or fear terror tactic
7 Dec 2015, 14:59 PM

This topic is far more up to date after last patch. Sorry to hear but playing this game is more and more arcade type. Hoped COH2 would be developed into a rather strategy game where planning, micro would be what You need to obtain vicotry. But it ain't. In times when all you need to flank and kill maxim is a single volk, who just got their flame nades the game has lost its charm. Not mentioning the mighty blob. Relic has to put an effort to implement more devastating area effects. I mean a blob facing a set up mg in an open area should suffer a devastating loses even if overwhelmed in the end by the bunch of nutheads steared by a nuthead. And so on and so on... Relaying on mines, satchels, arty is not enough to penalise mindless blobers. If only bad luck got you you are doomed, with all your planning, building, micro...
7 Dec 2015, 20:14 PM

8 Dec 2015, 08:49 AM

1. Demolition charges.
2. 2-3 Maxims
3. Drive your Katyusha up close to reduce the scatter, aim for the blob and see wipes everywhere.
4. A bigger blob of shock troops
5. mortars
6. Artillery

Spot on.

Also, a bigger or same-sized blob of vetted conscripts with MG support.
9 Dec 2015, 19:25 PM

2x quad m2 50.cal half-track, 2xKatyushas and su-85 ready to counter the ensuing king tiger and panther spam.

Substitude gradually your conscripts for something a a bit sturdier like Guards or shocks.

Keep at least 2 maxim from your early opening.
23 Dec 2015, 05:43 AM

I have been having a good bit of success with the M5 quad mount. As long as you keep it out of shrek range and kite the infantry the suppression will do wonders for you.
1 Aug 2016, 22:46 PM

Penal battalions are the most underused blob demolisher.four pedals with flame throwers will keep blobs at bay. Well thrown satchel charges can wipe nearly a whole blob and if you have some light armer, or anything really, to help a little the OKW doesn't stand a chance.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★