Login

russian armor

BugSplats and CTD

29 Dec 2014, 20:10 PM

Ever since the release of Western Armies I've experienced an increase in Crash-to-desktops with the bug splat report popping up thereafter. It has now become practically unbearable. When I get on my computer to play, assuming the computer has had time to go into sleep/ screensaver mode, 9/10 I will get a CTD before the title screen even appears. Restarting CoH2 after that almost always works however. The big problem is the CTD during loading screens while joining a game. Just today, after numerous attempts at joining games (at least in the double digits) I've only made it into an actual game twice, and one of those had a CTD in the middle of the game. I have re-verified the game cache twice today, and doing that in the past has almost always fixed it for the short period, but no affect had been seen today. So this has finally caused me to come here and hope anyone of you guys have had similar problems and might be able to suggest a fix. Any help would be very much appreciated!
22 Jan 2015, 13:15 PM

hi my game coh 2 crashes every day. i need help one this problem calls somting with bug. and says that the game freezes hem selfs.
wath shud I do???? i have a intel core i5-3230M 2.60 GHz.
and HD grapics 4000 unsuported I think. anyway thats wat the game said after crash. so i searcht fore a bether driver. now its not saying that i have a old unsuported driver but now it is just shuting the game down and report bugsplat or somting like that. wat shut i do.???????
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 22
unknown 6

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment