Login

russian armor

TM-35 mine placing completion

27 Dec 2014, 08:29 AM
Senior Editor Badge

I think that I have noticed a bug with TM-35s recently; I either kill or force a combat engineer squad to retreat while placing a TM-35 mine, then when I walk over the location, it goes off.

For example, I see a combat engineer placing a TM-35. They just started, so I walk my grens over there within rifle nade range, fire the nade, and kill three models. By this time it's about half way done. Then, I either kill the last model, or my opponent retreats it before the progress bar completes. After moving over the spot where the mine was being placed, there's a soundless explosion (is that also a bug? TM-35s not making a boom when detonating since sometime in beta/early relace?), and a few grens die.

Has anyone else experienced this or thinks they have experienced this?

I could just be...mis-remembering and fatigued, but I'm pretty sure I've experienced this multiple times.
27 Dec 2014, 09:07 AM

never seen this, but i have often seen explosions (and not just mine ones) going off without a sound...)
27 Dec 2014, 09:08 AM
Patrion 28

no, when i see them setting it up i usually RG them and it.
8 Jan 2015, 03:30 AM

Ive had mines explode on my engineers the moment they are completed, killing the squad with no enemies nearby

8 Jan 2015, 10:17 AM

I have seen this a long time ago, unfortunately I don't have a video for proof, but I have lost my own engineer squad due to mine explosion right after they have done placing it. There was no fire fight nearby and I was placing it behind my lines.
8 Jan 2015, 10:31 AM
Honorary Member Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jan 2015, 03:30 AMakula
Ive had mines explode on my engineers the moment they are completed, killing the squad with no enemies nearby

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jan 2015, 10:17 AMRMMLz
I have seen this a long time ago, unfortunately I don't have a video for proof, but I have lost my own engineer squad due to mine explosion right after they have done placing it. There was no fire fight nearby and I was placing it behind my lines.

Apparently the crawling, wounded enemy soldiers (the sort you interrogate using the G43 package as ostheer) will detonate completed mines, so if you finish a mine on top of them, not only can the enemy see you placed a mine, it will instantly detonate and kill your squad. Just another thing to deal with when you decide to place mines.
28 Jan 2015, 16:04 PM

'Better dead than Red'...?
28 Jan 2015, 16:51 PM

Mine itself is OP at 30 munitions,so good if its true.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★