Login

russian armor

units getting stuck

20 Dec 2014, 21:31 PM

Permanently Banned
Had a few games today after a week off. Have had multiple games where units just get stuck next to world objects and can't retreat or move.. They are sitting ducks and always die. Had a game on city 17, where I build an mg bunker on the left vp. Put an mg team in it whilst it was upgrading, soviets were flaking behind it, so i pulled it out, got stuck between the a fence and the bunker itself. Satchell charge followed, killed the bunker and the mg.. Lost the flank and eventually the game.

Other game I had the same situation but with a pak, put it next to some wooden logs, go stuck and the t34 just drove next to it and shot it to bits.

Other game I had the same situation but with a mortar, go stuck behind a sandbag emplacement, couldn't retreat, and were frozen within the retreat status, a retreating grenadier squad walked by, got stuck and so did an mg, pretty much gg when they flamed them to death...

Come on relic.... wth
20 Dec 2014, 21:35 PM

yes this usually happens with at guns for me. my at gun would get stuck around corners and wouldnt be able to move. THe only way to fix this was bombing my own crew so i can recrew it.
20 Dec 2014, 21:35 PM

wounded guys on the ground are blocking your units

#esports
20 Dec 2014, 21:37 PM

Permanently Banned
wounded guys on the ground are blocking your units

#esports

the wounded guys weren't between the fence and the mg, wounded guys weren't near the sandbags or the wooden logs where my at gun got stuck. As a matter of fact, there were no wounded guys in the near vicinity..
20 Dec 2014, 21:38 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post20 Dec 2014, 21:35 PMNinjaWJ
yes this usually happens with at guns for me. my at gun would get stuck around corners and wouldnt be able to move. THe only way to fix this was bombing my own crew so i can recrew it.

yeah same here, but when it's an mg, or 2 mgs or half of your units in the first 5 minutes of the game, its gg
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★