Login

russian armor

4v4 Massacre of Lyon Night

19 Dec 2014, 10:21 AM

Massacre of Lyon is a 4v4 version of Lyon that I originally edited and made for vCoH and have now updated for CoH2. I edited Lyon in multiple ways including 3v3 and 4v4 versions both day and night each with their own little touches to make them all different. The Night version in particular takes place at night during a major lightning storm. While the Day version is a simple change in atmosphere I've increased the resource rates to boost the action a little.

All feedback is welcome positive or negative doesn't matter I'm after honest feelings about it to make it better.

Subscribe on either steam page to download
Massacre of Lyon Night

Massacre of Lyon Day

Please Rate and give feedback after you have had a chance to play it through.ENJOY!

EDIT: Thread now includes Both Day and Night versions of the map.
28 Dec 2014, 11:46 AM

I just want to say thank you to anyone from the site who may have downloaded my map. I've not yet received a lot of feedback on it, but since the subscribers have doubled to 1,800 in the last few days I'm assuming people must be enjoying it.
28 Dec 2014, 21:44 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Cool screenshots. What kind of feedback are you looking for?
29 Dec 2014, 03:57 AM

Cool screenshots. What kind of feedback are you looking for?

Thanks I wanted to give a good account for the maps atmosphere. As for feedback, to me any feedback is good feedback even if it is negative. As I say I haven't received much so I'm not sure whether to take that as good or bad. So really at this point in time any feedback is appreciated.

Because the map uses Lyon as a base and I have simply built around it the majority of the feedback I would hope to get on is whether what I have added on fits with what was created in the original.

I'd also like to see the map become popular amongst CoH2 players, so game play aspects are important to me too. The biggest ones here would be layout, resource balance and aspects of the map that don't suit the new style of territory capturing.

Atmosphere while not as important for game play is vital to give people a reason to want to play the map. So knowing if players are feeling immersed in the maps atmosphere is somewhat important for this aspect
18 Jan 2015, 04:51 AM

UPDATE: First post now updated to include the Day version of the map. (Requesting Thread title change to reflect this.)

Thanks to all those that have played either of these maps, The Night version now has over 3K subscribers and the Day version now has over 2k subscribers thanks everyone for the support, comments and feedback. You've been a driving force to keep me going.

P.S. I have two maps soon to be released, one a remake of a very popular CoH1 map, the other brand new never seen before. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to be considered for play testing and/or critiquing either of them.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★