Guys, Im waiting for your games...

Winterfeld - Urmel
Spiky - Kitahara (Marvin)
Swiffy - m00

21 Mar 2015, 16:11 PM

will do it when i catch urmel online :)
31 Mar 2015, 17:13 PM
Donator 11

Ok, so I'm gonna try to revive this and take control of the situation. This is the situation right now: fixture 1 is finished, but we didn't even manage to get to the 3th one, since there are some games of the 2nd fixture that need to be played.

Fixture 1 went as follows (not gonna type info about the vps):

RAWR

- Napalm 0 - Cabreza 2
- Aero 2 - Voort 0
- Monkey 0 - m00 2
- Swiffy 1 - Laz' 1

PAWS

- Somen 1 - Winterfeld 1
- Dpfarce 0 - Marvin 2 (Dpfarce is out of the tourney, so, for the sake of simplicity, everyone will get 2 points against him)
- Urmel 1 - Spiky 1
- Kovu 0 - Strummingbird 2

Fixture 2, so far, looks like this:

RAWR

- Napalm 0 - Pirate 2
- Voort 0 - Laz' 2
- Cabreza 2 - Monkey 0
- Swiffy - m00 NOT PLAYED

PAWS

- Aussie 2 - Somen 0
- Strummingbird 2 - Dpfarce 0
- Winterfeld 0 - Urmel 2
- Spiky - Marvin NOT PLAYED

WHAT TO DO NOW

Ok, so what now?

1) I'll take for granted that those bears who have played the games of both fixtures are still interested in playing the tourney. If that's not the case, PM me or post your concers in this thread.

2) Those who still have to play the 2nd fixture games: either play the game, PM me (or post) with the problems you're having to play the games (too busy, tried to contact opponent and got no response, injured, depressed...) or honourably quit the tourney so those who are still interested may go on with the event. Bears who fall under this category: If they don't play the games or fail to report to me (via PM or post in this thread) by April the 6th (next monday), they'll be out of the tourney.

3) If the tourney goes on, fixture 3 will start on April the 7th (I'll post the details if the tourney does not definitely die) and we'll have until April the 19th to play. Possible scenarios regarding incoming fixtures:

• I wanna play, but the fellow bear I'm supposed to play against doesn't answer my messages regarding when to play. In this case, I will personally contact your opponent. If still no interest is shown by him, he will be out of the tourney and you'll get 2 points.
  • I cannot play because of a good reason, so I inform the organizer to make him know what is going on. No problem, the game gets postponed and we move on to the next fixture. Then , whenever is a good time and you can play again, you can catch up with the rest of the players. Of course, if you foresee that you'll be very busy or for whatever reason you won't be able to play tourney games in the near future, you might also consider leaving the tourney.
  • In general: I'll be flexible if people have problems to play but show interest (telling us why he cannot play, etc.). I'll be merciless if no interest is shown.

4) Last but not least: upload replays or send them to me via email. I prefer the former option, that way everybody has acces to the tourney games and the result, but it's up to you.

I think that's about it for now. Let me guys know what you think, please. And feel free to correct my English (always trying to improve).
1 Apr 2015, 00:00 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Rawr
1 Apr 2015, 00:14 AM

Urmel went on to the next round. I forgot to post it here, i posted it in our private chat :P
1 Apr 2015, 08:51 AM

Awesome news Lazarraga. Thank you for reviving the tourney!
1 Apr 2015, 10:44 AM
Donator 11

Urmel went on to the next round. I forgot to post it here, i posted it in our private chat :P

I guess he 2-0ed you, right? Edited.

Awesome news Lazarraga. Thank you for reviving the tourney!

Cheers :)
7 Apr 2015, 08:31 AM
Donator 11

Fixture 3 starts now!

Some bears are out of the tourney. No hard feeling, I hope. So the fixture goes as follows:

GROUP RAWR

Laz'-Aerohank
GBPirate-Maskedmonkey
Voort-Cabreza
Napalm-bye

GROUP PAWS

Australian-Urmel
Strummingbird-Winterfeld
Somen-Kovu

If you prefer to send replays to me instead of uploading them, PM me and I'll tell you my email adress. You've got until April the 19th to play. Good luck and have fun!
7 Apr 2015, 20:33 PM
Senior Editor Badge

Hey guys, if it's at all possible to get your games done even earlier to get to fixture four, that'd be even better. My concern is because in a month I'll be going to Europe for three weeks so won't be able to play at all :(
7 Apr 2015, 21:25 PM
Donator 11

No problem, we can fix it. As I said in my earlier post, I'll be flexible whenever someone shows interest. I'll PM you ;)
7 Apr 2015, 21:50 PM
Patrion 14

Dunno if any of you is gonna cast the finals, but if they do, I'll put them on our social media !
7 Apr 2015, 21:57 PM
Donator 11

Thanks, Kluge. I'll let you know when the time comes ;)
9 Apr 2015, 15:55 PM

Bears who hold up the progress of this tournament open themselves up to a beating by my paws.
10 Apr 2015, 12:29 PM
Donator 11

So, another bear has left the tourney, wich leaves Group Paws with just 5 players, 4 of which are supposed to classify for the elimination bracket. This makes zero sense. We've got 2 options:

1) Either we cancel the tourney, or...

2) We keep on with some changes. Strummingbird gave me an idea yesterday, which I think is good and very easy to manage even if someone else quits during the first phase of the tourney. No groups anymore. Every player plays against every other player in the tourney (as before: 2 games, 1 point per game, VPs just count in case of a final tie between two players and a 1-1 in their match). What about 6 weeks to play every game? Second phase would start by the 25th of May (maybe 1st of June is better?) 6 players classify for the single elimination bracket (we're 12, maybe 6 is too much and should be 4 who directly classify for the semifinals). 1st and 2nd go direct to semis, and will face the winners of the matches between the 4th and the 6th, and the 3th and the 5th respectively.

Reamaining players and games that count for something so far:

REMAINING PLAYERS
  • Napalm
  • Cabreza
  • Aerohank
  • Van Voort
  • Maskedmonkey
  • GBpirate
  • Australian Magic
  • Strummingbird
  • Somenbjorn
  • Kovutalli
  • Urmel
  • Laz'

GAMES SO FAR
  • Napalm 0-2 Cabreza
  • Aero 2-0 Voort
  • Kovu 0-2 Strummingbird
  • Napalm 0-2 GBpirate
  • Voort 0-2 Laz'
  • Cabreza 2-0 Monkey
  • Aussie 2-0 Somen
  • Aerohank 2-0 Laz'

If everyone is ok with all the above mentioned, start playing other bears no matter the order. Just remember to either post or send me the replays (or at least notify the result).
11 Apr 2015, 07:57 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Sounds like a plan
11 Apr 2015, 07:59 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Also... any chance for the inclusion of Angoville?
11 Apr 2015, 08:27 AM
Donator 11

Also... any chance for the inclusion of Angoville?

Sorry, I forgot about that. Personally I don't mind at all. I've been playing all my games in faymonville, so we could change crossing for ango if you guys want to.

Edit: there you go http://www.coh2.org/topic/33383/do-you-wanna-change-crossing-for-ango
13 Apr 2015, 17:21 PM
Donator 11

According to the votation, Crossing is out and Ango in!

1st game: Player 1 chooses faction; player 2 chooses map. As always, allies pick loadout first.

2nd game: Player 2 chooses faction..., and so on and so forth.

NOTE: both games can be in the same map.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★