Login

russian armor

Is this bulletin any good?

17 Dec 2014, 02:01 AM

Looking for some thoughts on some bulletins I recently got. Maybe if other people are interested in the same thing this could become a general thread for that.

Panther +5% speed and acceleration

- Pretty fantastic, right? Panther already very fast and this makes it a little faster. Might conceivably make the difference between barely escaping and getting scraped.

Volksgrenadiers -10% suppression

Not sure about this one. I don't really have much of an issue of my volks getting suppressed. I suppose if I could triple stack it, it could make my blobs of volks even stronger....

18 Dec 2014, 02:39 AM

the volks suppression bulletin has an awesome name. i think "complete disregard for safety" Personally i think bulletins don't do a whole heck of a lot, but then again i'm no pro either. The only ones I like are the veterancy bulletins. Most bulletins have like 3-5% on some stat. unless the base number is very high, 3-5% is negligible, and even then... still not noticeable. the panther 3% armor one, 3% of 320 is good, but whats another 10 armor on 320. meh.
2 Jan 2015, 08:43 AM

Personally i think bulletins don't do a whole heck of a lot

Most of them don't.
But what I LOVE about them are their descriptions which are mostly unique in every bulletin and very, VERY interesting. Read them, it's worth it!
15 Jan 2015, 06:46 AM

The most annoying about them is all the duplicates. Too many of them do the same thing, but you still have to spend precious time reading it all.

There should be a way to sort them because the list is getting long and how is anyone supposed to remember what they stand for with those nityy-gritty small icons?
15 Jan 2015, 12:16 PM

The good bulletins are decreased build time, increased Vet gain, and increased range.
15 Jan 2015, 12:20 PM

The good bulletins are decreased build time, increased accuracy / cooldown, and increased range.

FYP

6 Mar 2015, 19:03 PM

I think the best thing is to use 3 bulletins for one thing , if they stack , for example if u have 3 bulletins for 7% more range , u stack 3 of them and they are throwing nades like baseball , or 5 % rate of fire for jackson , ustack 3 of them and u get an Op jackson :)
7 Mar 2015, 05:21 AM

Always gotta bear in mind your giving your enemy a tip of what you might build. So its mostly not worth buffing something which could easily be countered by a change of game plan right at the start.

ATG 4% penetration is OK. And I like mortar accuracy ones if you use a mortar.
7 Mar 2015, 09:42 AM
Patrion 27

The nade and molotov range bulletins also increase the minimum throwing range making it harder to hit close units.
9 Mar 2015, 10:53 AM

I generally use the infantry-buffing doctrines (faster cooldown, better accuracy etc.), as they affect units I will always be using and may just help me win some engagements.
Sometimes, I get a Mortar accuracy one too, just because I love mortars.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★