Login

russian armor

Werid bug that keeps make game tab back to desktop

15 Dec 2014, 15:56 PM

not sure it is a bug, 2-3 days ago i had a weird bug while i am playing, that game is keep tabing itself back to desktop (i played 3 games earlier no problem). so i have to leave my teammate behind because it is unplayable as i tab back to desktop every 3-5secs. then game back to menu, game seems fine as it stop tabing back to desktop. So i start another game, everything is fine until after load screen game start tabing back to desktop again. So i have to abandon my teammates once more, (sorry guys!). It did stop happening after i closed the game and restart the game. so i am not sure what is wrong.
6 Apr 2015, 06:04 AM

I too get this quite often, it will take me back to desktop at random. It has happened a few times in the middle of a battle and lost squads because of it. Anyone else suffering from this bug?
6 Apr 2015, 13:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Apr 2015, 06:04 AMRedDog
I too get this quite often, it will take me back to desktop at random. It has happened a few times in the middle of a battle and lost squads because of it. Anyone else suffering from this bug?

I still have similar issues, that it will tab back to desktop but it doesn't keep tabing back anymore it is like 1 to 2 tabs per game when it happens. now i got use to it, the second i got black screen i just alt-tab and bring it back
6 Apr 2015, 14:25 PM

This happened to me this morning, while on the loading screen for a battle. I had to re maximize the game screen 3 times. Fortunately it stopped just before the game finally loaded and it played fine. I thought it was just weird until I saw this post.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★