Login

russian armor

Higher then usual Battleserver Disonnects

13 Dec 2014, 17:13 PM

I dont know if the greater community is suffering from this but ever since the December release I have noticed that while playing comp stomps, watching replays, or being in observer mode I constantly get disconnected from the Battle server and need to click the reconnect button. Sometimes even while I am observing a long game causing me to have to leave the game and rejoin. Call me Paranoid but I suspect Relic did "Something" to stop people from farming warspoils or there is a stability issue.
14 Dec 2014, 05:38 AM

I play alot of 4v4. It's been happening more since the last 3 patches.
14 Dec 2014, 05:49 AM

I haven't got it so far. Only massive input delay.
18 Dec 2014, 18:30 PM

I started to have really annoying stop-and-go MP games, the game is completely unplayable right now; it starts usually between 5-10 minutes from start of the match.
18 Dec 2014, 19:06 PM

happening to my friend a lot
19 Dec 2014, 06:18 AM
Patrion 15

For the first time EVER I have started receiving the disconnect message. I've never had issues like this, i'm not losing connection to the internet, but I am lagging more than ever before, with over a 1 second input delay at times, it is worse than ever before....Why is it always something for fucks sake.
19 Dec 2014, 14:50 PM
19 Dec 2014, 15:05 PM

i cant even play. i managed to play 2 games over the course of 7 days...

most of the time when i enter the automatch lobby ill get disconnected after 30-40 seconds with a sweet little "youve been disconnected"-message (the game also leaves the lobby while doing so)
if im actually able to search for a game (like 25% of the time) and an opponent is found, the game will get 3-4 minifreezes while the "please wait" message is showing and then resume searching again. this goes on ad infinitum
i did upgrade my internet connection recently, so this might be on my end (though i dont have these problems with any other game/application. ports are open/ game is running as admin)... either way its frustrating.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 18
unknown 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment