Login

russian armor

Multiple notifications from same replay.

12 Dec 2014, 20:07 PM

For example, I get the same notification about Romeo uploading a replay after subscribing to him (so I can stalk him :D) multiple times. I think for every replay, I would get the notification about 5-6 times then it stops. It gets annoying seeing the same thing every 3-4 hours.
13 Dec 2014, 10:37 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

You have subscribed new posts, threads, and replays from Romeo. You should only receive one notification when Romeo uploads a replay. You will also receive notifications of his post as you have subscribed those as well.

The next time this happens and you think they are from the same replay, please do not remove the notifications and provide a screenshot. Thanks!
13 Dec 2014, 10:48 AM

You have subscribed new posts, threads, and replays from Romeo. You should only receive one notification when Romeo uploads a replay. You will also receive notifications of his post as you have subscribed those as well.
I know. That's the reason I subscribed to him. :D

The next time this happens and you think they are from the same replay, please do not remove the qnotifications and provide a screenshot. Thanks!
I will wait for the notification again. Though something to note is that if the notification is left there it won't send another. Once deleted, it will come back.
13 Dec 2014, 14:20 PM

The next time this happens and you think they are from the same replay, please do not remove the notifications and provide a screenshot. Thanks!
Just got the notification again.

You can see that the date on my computer is 13th while the replay was uploaded on the 11th

It says Romeo uploaded the replay today on the notification while it's already 13th (2 days after the replay was uploaded)
13 Dec 2014, 14:51 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

So this notification about Romeo's replay thread http://www.coh2.org/replay/28093/romeo-v-paul#here keeps recurring after deletion?
13 Dec 2014, 15:45 PM

So this notification about Romeo's replay thread http://www.coh2.org/replay/28093/romeo-v-paul#here keeps recurring after deletion?
Yes. :)

Not only this replay though. All of Romeo's replay (the only one who I subscribed to that uploads replay) has this returning from afterlife notification problem.
13 Dec 2014, 19:25 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

I've done some adjustments. Feel free to remove the remaining notifications and see if they still keep coming back.
27 Dec 2014, 17:47 PM

I've done some adjustments. Feel free to remove the remaining notifications and see if they still keep coming back.
After 2 weeks of testing, they don't seem to come back. Great job as always.:thumb:

<444>3
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight