Login

russian armor

There are interesting players in Coh2

18 Dec 2014, 09:48 AM
Patrion 14

I think that Dane brought A LOT of new players to the game with his (flipping) daily (without even thinking of skipping a day) Propagandacasts. For that feat alone, he deserves a ton of respect. You don't have to like him or enjoy him to accept this me thinks...
As Awa said, when Coh2 was on an all time low, Dane didn't give a damn and kept producing quality content ^^
18 Dec 2014, 09:54 AM
Benefactor 3110

I think that Dane brought A LOT of new players to the game with his (flipping) daily (without even thinking of skipping a day) Propagandacasts. For that feat alone, he deserves a ton of respect. You don't have to like him or enjoy him to accept this me thinks...
As Awa said, when Coh2 was on an all time low, Dane didn't give a damn and kept producing quality content ^^

and stugs lots of stugs...
18 Dec 2014, 12:21 PM

Well, I sure miss the Frontline Network. Those were some quality casts.
18 Dec 2014, 14:53 PM
Donator 33

I have an Hate/Love relationship towards Dane, sometimes i hate him very much, and next week im a total fanboy towards his work,

but as you said, Dane is an important asset that we have, that has always been there throughout the hardships that COH 2 has had
18 Dec 2014, 18:10 PM

Not many interesting players in CoH2 but a few I can think of are VonIvan and CcArtSO3. With VonIvan, he's a high tier player but he also plays every faction(Exceptionally well I might add), and he uses unorthodox strategies; there's simply no other player in CoH2 that can do what Von does.

As for SO3, if my memory serves me right, he was a high ranking(Top10) 1v1 ranked Panzer Elite player in CoH1, and he played PE exceptionally well; I always enjoyed watching replays of his in CoH1 and while he isn't as good as he used to be, I still consider him one of the better players of CoH2 due to the fact that he's a CoH1 veteran like myself, he was one of the better PE players in CoH1 and he has really good micro.

There's simply not many interesting players in CoH2. In CoH1, we had Aimstrong, Sepha, CharlesDarwin, deadbOlt AKA IPlayForKeeps, Marines(z?) who invented the 4ES strat, Morello, Dr Horse and Guderian from the RUKAcl clan, Tomitoma/Contador, IronRoman and the list goes on for a bit.
18 Dec 2014, 19:19 PM
Patrion 14

18 Dec 2014, 19:24 PM
Donator 33

Not many interesting players in CoH2 but a few I can think of are VonIvan and CcArtSO3. With VonIvan, he's a high tier player but he also plays every faction(Exceptionally well I might add), and he uses unorthodox strategies; there's simply no other player in CoH2 that can do what Von does.

As for SO3, if my memory serves me right, he was a high ranking(Top10) 1v1 ranked Panzer Elite player in CoH1, and he played PE exceptionally well; I always enjoyed watching replays of his in CoH1 and while he isn't as good as he used to be, I still consider him one of the better players of CoH2 due to the fact that he's a CoH1 veteran like myself, he was one of the better PE players in CoH1 and he has really good micro.

There's simply not many interesting players in CoH2. In CoH1, we had Aimstrong, Sepha, CharlesDarwin, deadbOlt AKA IPlayForKeeps, Marines(z?) who invented the 4ES strat, Morello, Dr Horse and Guderian from the RUKAcl clan, Tomitoma/Contador, IronRoman and the list goes on for a bit.

CcArt and his friend were the bastards that broke our 2vs2 +73 win streak with my friend in 2vs2, back in COH 2 early days back when maxims raped everything, and flamehalftracks roamed the battlefields.

CcArt would modify his army during the game so when he got panthers out, he would only have Tanks and pioneers to repair them, nothing else, and his teammate would provide the anti infantry support.

CcArt and his friend were the only "tought opponents we faced during those days", either we beat them or they beat us, Damn CHINESE!
18 Dec 2014, 19:50 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

18 Dec 2014, 23:55 PM

I really love stephenn jf's ost play with joint operations, how can i get some of his replays. I am on his twitch but he is never on when i am awake.
18 Dec 2014, 23:58 PM

And dane is great for the game, i was so bad, before i knew of his casts, now i am just kinda bad
19 Dec 2014, 00:39 AM

Dane is definitely my favorite caster, I've only once had difficulty understanding what he said, and that was solved by just rewatching the segment and listening. The only thing I noticed is sometimes he calls units by the wrong name in the heat of the moment. But there's no doubt he's a keystone piece of this community, and his daily casts are always fun to watch. Not to mention even our dedicated streamers don't play daily, it's amazing how he can keep this up.

I really love stephenn jf's ost play with joint operations, how can i get some of his replays. I am on his twitch but he is never on when i am awake.

You can watch his past broadcasts here :)

Since he plays music in his streams, some of his videos have portions where the sound was removed. You'll just have to navigate around them.
20 Dec 2014, 01:30 AM

Has any one seen the GeneralsGentlemen cast? I saw one of their more recent casts and I thought it was pretty informative and fun to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2x5zmZbFAg
20 Dec 2014, 10:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Dec 2014, 01:30 AMMontag
Has any one seen the GeneralsGentlemen cast? I saw one of their more recent casts and I thought it was pretty informative and fun to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2x5zmZbFAg

Nice match up. It shows how broken Obers are right now.

I do disagree with some of the points made. I think SU-85 is better AT late game than IS-2. Especially at Vet2. You need Katyusha for AI though so it's more effective but you get better force in general.

Personally in this game I'd get KV-8 after IS-2 as lack of AI options really costed him a lot.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS