Login

russian armor

There are interesting players in Coh2

12 Dec 2014, 19:48 PM

The meta is as horrible as ever and most streams are booring as hell :) (MY OPINION OF COURSE). But instead of letting the whining spill out or yawn of how booring the metagame is I thought we could reward the players who (can) think out of the box.

1.Lenny12346
Since stopping with the sandbagspam and nkndconspam has moved over to Tankhunter-tactics. The best streamer coh2 has to offer. Whats hes next strat?

2. Imperialdane
Yes, yes This "axis fanboy" does more to keep interesting soviet strats alive than the sovietsfanboys themself. Nice to see that industry and su-76 are in the game.

3. dfsCro (Cpt Molo)
I might be that he cant do anything else than the M3 spam. But its fun to watch those blobs of volks disappear. To bad we cant see the chat in livegames. Imagine the rage.

Forgot anyone, CaptainSPrice?

12 Dec 2014, 20:52 PM

Permanently Banned
Imperial dane is in my opinion by far the most fun caster to watch, his own games are tactically always a nice learning process. And I don't find him a German fan boy at all, as you say, he does more to keep the soviets strategies alive then the soviet fanboys do.

Dane has strong opinions against the OKW and Ostheer as well. Namely the OKW and blobbing up. He treats every faction equally. But that is just my opinion!

Cheers
12 Dec 2014, 21:11 PM

I am a big fan of ImperialDanes propagandacast. He mostly streams only high Quality matches and does a great work with everything. He analyses áll matches and also trying always to Show new and unusual tactics to his Viewers.

He is the best CoH2 caster out there in my opinion. He is also the most professional one.
12 Dec 2014, 21:15 PM

I love Imperial Dane's cast. So far, he is the best Coh2 out there. I learned so much from him and I watch his games every day! keep up the good work!
12 Dec 2014, 21:27 PM

I quite enjoy the streams of Fahu (Gamegamblers) and StephennJF.
12 Dec 2014, 21:32 PM

ImperialDane is the best caster. I like the small history lesson in every cast.
12 Dec 2014, 22:09 PM

I always try to watch Dane's casts, you learn a lot because he analyze the game and has good map awareness. Plus his stupid quotes and and him shouting at units and other stuff are funny. He does engage with the viewers, discuss with them and answers their questions.
Siberian is very good too, his comments are damn funny.
12 Dec 2014, 22:39 PM

Imperial dane is in my opinion by far the most fun caster to watch, his own games are tactically always a nice learning process. And I don't find him a German fan boy at all, as you say, he does more to keep the soviets strategies alive then the soviet fanboys do.

Dane has strong opinions against the OKW and Ostheer as well. Namely the OKW and blobbing up. He treats every faction equally. But that is just my opinion!

Cheers

Just to let you know, the reason he has gotten better about it now is because how obvious his axis opinions were before and has finally come to some sense. its taken a lot of MVDane to get him to be less bias
13 Dec 2014, 00:17 AM

It is a crime that it took until the fifth post for Stephenn to be mentioned. He's the best. I like Dane's casts of other players, but when he's playing live he yells at other players for blobbing or doing something he doesn't like, but when he does it, it is fine. Double-standards.
13 Dec 2014, 00:23 AM

I always like Aerohanks' games. He is a pretty swell guy.

Edit: NorthWestFreshReborn also does a lot of nice combined arms play instead of the usual call-in spam.
13 Dec 2014, 00:25 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Dec 2014, 00:17 AMboc120
I like Dane's casts of other players, but when he's playing live he yells at other players for blobbing or doing something he doesn't like, but when he does it, it is fine. Double-standards.

I think it's funny when he's badmouthing blobbing and acting like it's a horrible strategy that never works, meanwhile on screen you see a blob successfully beating the shit out of the combined arms enemy.
13 Dec 2014, 00:51 AM

Romeo is entertaining and knowledgable.

I also like ImperialDane's casts, I don't think his axis bias is questionable, but I enjoy watching them.
13 Dec 2014, 01:37 AM

Dane is knowledgeable,the matches he picks are entertaining, and I don't particularly care about his obvious Axis bias (his last "state of the balance" video was comedy gold at least). However, his delivery is mediocre, and that's putting it nicely. You can either have issues with clear pronunciation or speak at a breakneck pace. Combining the two just doesn't work for me.
13 Dec 2014, 04:43 AM

all these SiegDane's, where the sibians at? sibWaddle
13 Dec 2014, 04:49 AM

FYI I'm pretty interesting on the rare occasions I am streaming CoH2 because I don't play it enough to even know the current meta game :snfCHVGame:
13 Dec 2014, 05:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Dec 2014, 01:37 AMCadoc
You can either have issues with clear pronunciation.

Well he is, as his name suggests, Danish. Not everyone who speaks English does it the American way.
13 Dec 2014, 10:08 AM
Patrion 14

The Dane is great but my favourite player at the moment is Red Wings (who the Dane casts now and then). He is a riot to watch, a troll par excellence with his WTF style.
13 Dec 2014, 10:33 AM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Dec 2014, 00:17 AMboc120
It is a crime that it took until the fifth post for Stephenn to be mentioned. He's the best. I like Dane's casts of other players, but when he's playing live he yells at other players for blobbing or doing something he doesn't like, but when he does it, it is fine. Double-standards.

The Dane is great but my favourite player at the moment is Red Wings (who the Dane casts now and then). He is a riot to watch, a troll par excellence with his WTF style.

+1
13 Dec 2014, 21:25 PM

Well he is, as his name suggests, Danish. Not everyone who speaks English does it the American way.

That's fine then, but in that case he needs to control the pace he speaks at more.
14 Dec 2014, 11:41 AM

I can't say I have ever had a problem in understanding his English even when he speaks quickly.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★