Login

russian armor

Patch 08/12/14

PAGES (11)down
15 Dec 2014, 17:47 PM

There is a small little update than the patch but let's be in faith that some larger patch it will may and for the new year I hope that will enhance errors and that the battle will relic will be real
15 Dec 2014, 18:27 PM

I certainly hope it doesn't "enhance errors"...
16 Dec 2014, 13:28 PM

I'm trying to decide what's worse: watching some of you decent human beings floundering around for info from Relic like fish swept up onto dry land sucking at the air and suffocating, or that some of you actually still offer words of support and respect for those gods up in their silent ivory towers.

I will honestly never by another Relic game after seeing how they deal with their playerbase. The only reason I post here is a probably deluded hope that they'll understand how tragic their current attitude is.

Warspoils post started by Fring sought OUR feedback on their game, on 7/23/2014. Five MONTHS ago.

Feedback on vanilla factions where we provided 268 posts for their benefit, started 10/6/2014. Two MONTHS ago.

http://community.companyofheroes.com/forum/company-of-heroes-2/company-of-heroes-2-general-discussion

Not a peep from them about what they want to do with OUR feedback, with our efforts we left them. Nothing. Does nobody else feel how disrespectful that is? While premades stomp pugs in automatch, and pros get teamed with noobs that let each other down game after game? Where late game balance in team games has been broken since WFA was released?

Unacceptable, for me anyway. Any for others, who leave the game in droves. Why post all this? The same reason as given above: potentially misplaced hope.

Those who might question my motives, look here first:
http://community.companyofheroes.com/member/4566-ticktack/visitormessage/132616-visitor-message-from-recon42#post133914
16 Dec 2014, 13:36 PM

Remember when Relic said they'd communicate with us more?
17 Dec 2014, 17:00 PM

can the next DLC in the next patch will be a summer offensive the Soviets in 1944 and may have been new units and commanders hope that at the beginning of the new year will be another DLC and perhaps even beta test what do you know it?
17 Dec 2014, 17:41 PM

Luq1608, there are no words about any of your desired content. If I come across some hot information about it, I'm sure letting you know first hand. But please, calm down :)
17 Dec 2014, 17:49 PM

I only give you a suggestion on the possibility of new patches do not know if this is what I write in your posts will be taken into account is what I write in your posts but I would like to have new vehicles and weapons in the next patch and I would like what I write that I understand well
17 Dec 2014, 17:55 PM

I'm trying to decide what's worse: watching some of you decent human beings floundering around for info from Relic like fish swept up onto dry land sucking at the air and suffocating, or that some of you actually still offer words of support and respect for those gods up in their silent ivory towers.

I will honestly never by another Relic game after seeing how they deal with their playerbase. The only reason I post here is a probably deluded hope that they'll understand how tragic their current attitude is.

Warspoils post started by Fring sought OUR feedback on their game, on 7/23/2014. Five MONTHS ago.

Feedback on vanilla factions where we provided 268 posts for their benefit, started 10/6/2014. Two MONTHS ago.

http://community.companyofheroes.com/forum/company-of-heroes-2/company-of-heroes-2-general-discussion

Not a peep from them about what they want to do with OUR feedback, with our efforts we left them. Nothing. Does nobody else feel how disrespectful that is? While premades stomp pugs in automatch, and pros get teamed with noobs that let each other down game after game? Where late game balance in team games has been broken since WFA was released?

Unacceptable, for me anyway. Any for others, who leave the game in droves. Why post all this? The same reason as given above: potentially misplaced hope.

http://community.companyofheroes.com/member/4566-ticktack/visitormessage/132616-visitor-message-from-recon42#post133914

i agree. relic has been truly dissappoiting
17 Dec 2014, 20:37 PM

perhaps they should make isu shoot one type of ammo again because of the nerfs.
20 Dec 2014, 21:54 PM

as soon as you can after the holidays will be a new patch with the new Soviet units and ostheer DLC of the year 1944??
20 Dec 2014, 22:22 PM

Please You relic of the new patch and new units and a real game and modifications of weapons against armor
20 Dec 2014, 22:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Dec 2014, 21:54 PMluq1608
as soon as you can after the holidays will be a new patch with the new Soviet units and ostheer DLC of the year 1944??

We don't need new stuff, we need what we already have fixed. New stuff just lines Relic's pockets with money and creates more issues for MP. Ardennes Assault was okay and brought a little spike of players back to the game. But if Relic's strategy is just keep releasing overpriced SP campaigns to "boost" multi-player numbers for a few weeks; it is going to get old real fast and drive more players away.

Besides which how many new players played Ardennes Assault and then bought the USF faction for MP, only to realize that it was the hardest faction to play and in some cases the least rewarding? Win in less 20 minutes or lose. You want big tank battles? Sorry! If the Tiger gets out it stomps your Shermans, want to play with Rangers and Cavalry Rifles? Sorry! Here are riflemen and more riflemen, enjoy.

I don't want to be bitter, but...look at what you have done Relic.
20 Dec 2014, 23:16 PM

We don't need new stuff, we need what we already have fixed. New stuff just lines Relic's pockets with money and creates more issues for MP. Ardennes Assault was okay and brought a little spike of players back to the game. But if Relic's strategy is just keep releasing overpriced SP campaigns to "boost" multi-player numbers for a few weeks; it is going to get old real fast and drive more players away.

Besides which how many new players played Ardennes Assault and then bought the USF faction for MP, only to realize that it was the hardest faction to play and in some cases the least rewarding? Win in less 20 minutes or lose. You want big tank battles? Sorry! If the Tiger gets out it stomps your Shermans, want to play with Rangers and Cavalry Rifles? Sorry! Here are riflemen and more riflemen, enjoy.

I don't want to be bitter, but...look at what you have done Relic.

apparently AA sold quite well, but i agree with your part about fixing what we have. There are many things that need ot be updated and polished such as old commanders, units, etc.
21 Dec 2014, 00:27 AM

+1 I agree, I'm not buying another relic title, or any commanders, skins or anything they create. Not only have they ruined my favourite game by pure incompetence mixed in with a completely dismissive attitude.

They constantly go out of their way to treat its fanbase like dirt. Watch this developer go broke again in the near future - people don't tolerate this sort of stuff in the long term.
21 Dec 2014, 15:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Dec 2014, 00:27 AMHS King

+1 I agree, I'm not buying another relic title, or any commanders, skins or anything they create. Not only have they ruined my favourite game by pure incompetence mixed in with a completely dismissive attitude.

They constantly go out of their way to treat its fanbase like dirt. Watch this developer go broke again in the near future - people don't tolerate this sort of stuff in the long term.

wrong. we, the people who care about the game, are nothing but a vocal minority. the majority of players doesnt post on the official forums/coh2.org, plays like once or twice a week and sticks to bigger games where theres more of the casual crowd and balance isnt that big an issue (because most games are decided by the vast differences in player skill). i would bet all i have that they will still buy the games and the dlc. we might leave coh. they will stay and spend their money
21 Dec 2014, 17:58 PM

Not to mention that the majority of players only play campaign or against the AI.
22 Dec 2014, 10:13 AM

Although imparted to more units because in theatre at the moment is the year 1943 war and another year of this war, 1944, so I'd like to be in the next patch to may unit vehicles that fought in the war year of 1944 on the eastern front
22 Dec 2014, 10:40 AM

wrong. we, the people who care about the game, are nothing but a vocal minority. the majority of players doesnt post on the official forums/coh2.org, plays like once or twice a week and sticks to bigger games where theres more of the casual crowd and balance isnt that big an issue (because most games are decided by the vast differences in player skill). i would bet all i have that they will still buy the games and the dlc. we might leave coh. they will stay and spend their money

Do not under estimate the "hardcore" fan base. Fans will do tournaments, will give feedback and eventually spread the word. We ll stick around and that is very important for the future of both the game and the studio. Of course every studio will try to expand-fair enough-but never at the cost of losing the fan base.In that regard Relic should be doing better.
23 Dec 2014, 15:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Dec 2014, 13:36 PMCadoc
Remember when Relic said they'd communicate with us more?

Ohoh, really? :lolol:I see.
23 Dec 2014, 15:57 PM

Just wait until the next patch is released, and after it is I bet everyone will be switching from complaint mode into satisfaction mode all over again.
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS