Login

russian armor

Teamspeak

8 Dec 2014, 12:41 PM

As most of you know by know we have moved from the our previous hunting ground on coh2.orgs Mumble. The Bears are now hunting on our own Teamspeak 3 Server!

It is located at theangrybears.com:10153.

Theangrybears.com is also our own domain. So if someone has some other thing, FTP, Website or whatever you want to do please let me know and I can add some DNS records.

The Teamspeak is hosted on Fragnet.net it currently has 30 slots but this can be increased very quickly. (It is 5mins of work for me) The host is situated in Amsterdam, I felt that would be a good middle ground.

We have a guaranteed uptime of 99.9% which translates to 8h 45min total downtime on a year. Appreciate if any downtime you note is sent to me. Also report it to me so I can get it working, this might be more important :P )

As it sits we have no codec restrictions at all. So anyone know of a nice plugin or anything they want just let me know and I'll fix it.
I can recommend the Overwolf overlay as a nice tool. It gives you access to teamspeak as an overlay in the game. So you get a notification of who is talking, who joins and disconnects. It also have the possibility of showing the full client as an overlay, neat for changing stuff without the ooh so hard task of tabbing out of the game.
It also comes with an FPS counter, recording ability and some other features.

A nice tip for those of you who use voice activation, you can set a hotkey to mute you mic by going to settings, options and then Hotkeys. A nice way of making sure your other conversations don't leak into everyones ears. (red_bear take a hint. :nahnah:)

I wanted to start this thread so everyone who has any questions or things that they do not get working with Teamspeak can ask them here and I (or anyone with knowledge) will answer them for you. Hopefully this will mean easier introductions for new bears later on.

11 Sep 2015, 00:53 AM

theangrybears.com is our new TeamSpeak. VonIvan broke the old one.
11 Nov 2015, 00:14 AM

Hey there, I cant connect to: ts.theangrybears.com
Is it not up yet??
Looking for good players to play CoH2 with.
11 Nov 2015, 00:18 AM

I'm pretty sure it got changed again. It's basically the same but without the 'ts.'
12 Nov 2015, 15:48 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Nov 2015, 00:14 AMVector

Hey there, I cant connect to: ts.theangrybears.com
Is it not up yet??
Looking for good players to play CoH2 with.

Yeah I posted it in another thread. Moved to using TSDNS so the adress is theangrybears.com
12 Nov 2015, 19:39 PM

Corrected my post.
17 Oct 2016, 04:53 AM

Important update

It's 2016 and we now use discord. If you are looking to join the hunt you can find us here.

https://discord.gg/theangrybears
8 Jan 2019, 02:15 AM

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 0

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak