Login

russian armor

Relic... just fix it please...

27 Nov 2014, 07:29 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Nov 2014, 06:58 AMFlamee
Cleaned some rage from this topic.

Check site rules if your post is missing.

srry about the rage... i almost lost it while in game. I was so mad. Was kicking ass with me and my teammate, but our other two teammates were basically new to the game. We were chosen to be the sacrificial lamb
27 Nov 2014, 07:37 AM

This is only possible in games like LoL or DoTA or CS:GO, huge player base (at some point they said LoL has 3 million subscribed players). The mechanics of match making are correct, but when it can't find a game, is sets you up with players from other tiers.
27 Nov 2014, 07:43 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Nov 2014, 07:37 AMRMMLz
This is only possible in games like LoL or DoTA or CS:GO, huge player base (at some point they said LoL has 3 million subscribed players). The mechanics of match making are correct, but when it can't find a game, is sets you up with players from other tiers.

i think there is a limit though if i recall ( i remember reading it somewhere). For Lol, it wont match you outside a certain ELO range if im not mistaken
27 Nov 2014, 08:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Nov 2014, 07:43 AMNinjaWJ

i think there is a limit though if i recall ( i remember reading it somewhere). For Lol, it wont match you outside a certain ELO range if im not mistaken

I have not played LoL in a long time, but back in Season 3 (with the new ELO and tier system) you got matched with players close to you skill level, but if it took too long, you could still get matched with players with higher or lower ELO, but the penalty and reward for losing or winning was different. If you could manage to win a skilled team, you got more ELO, and if you lost to a total noob, you lost a lot ELO. But it all goes back to the mega huge player base.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★