Login

russian armor

Sherman Amunition visual indicator

26 Nov 2014, 20:36 PM

With multiple sherman tanks it can be confusing and frustrating to micromanage the different ammunitions types. By this I mean that checking what the round loaded is requires mousing over the button. Additionally swapping ammo has the same hotkey So you must individually select shermans to swap unless they all have the same ammo type loaded

I think to resolve this it would be benificial to have a visual indicator for ammunition types over the unit portrait or physical tank or something so ammo types are clearly indicated like jackson AP rounds

Also i think changing the hotkey so its not swap but set ammo type (aka use 2 hotkey so you can set several tanks to the same ammo type at once ex. x for heat y for AP) would make it easier to swap when you have an oddball ammo type in your group

It takes precious time to check and swap ammo types i think making it clear what ammo your using and what your swapping to would help make it easier to micro multiple vehicles.

Are there other ways to mitigate this?
26 Nov 2014, 20:55 PM
Donator 11

That would be very useful! They could add it to the isu-152.
I'm no so sure about the hot keys but the icons should definitely be easy to add.
27 Nov 2014, 09:40 AM

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS