Login

russian armor

Rifle Company commander

25 Nov 2014, 11:50 AM

Played this commander in 1v1 and 2v2,works quite well. But how about in 3v3 and 4v4 games? Ist it wort to make easy8's in 4v4 games,where there is a lot of heave german tanks? I like smoke arty in this commander. So any more advices?
25 Nov 2014, 12:40 PM

Solid choice in all games modes, although in larger game modes it is preferred that one US player goes Airborne for p47 airstrikes as they can take out heavy but slow targets with ease (which the US tends to have problems dealing with).

If you are the only US player on your team I would suggest you go airborne just for that, although maps like La Gleize and Lienne forest where close-quarters urban combat is expected the flamethrower rifles can really shine you can go rifle command and still be successful.

If you manage to keep the fuel pressure up, you may be able to build 5+ EZ8s using the crew/decrew popcap exploit and use the critical mass to annhiliate the enemy and even chase remaining infantry into base for extreme GG.
26 Nov 2014, 22:07 PM

They have a rough go of it in 4s. Easy 8s just don't have the punch to deal withat more than one heavy at a time. If using this doctrine in a big game I keep at least one jackson. I prefer it in smaller games so you can go lieutenant and captain and not tech major. Usually critical mass is three in 2v2s whereas in 4s there is rarely such a thing. I'm also disappointed in e8 anti infantry power. 75mm Sherman seems to do better ai. It's definitely one I keep in my loadout. Airborne rifle and infantry is my standard.
30 Nov 2014, 03:36 AM

Its easily the most direct offensive company. You get early upgraded infantry, flame thrower upgrade, an offensive bombardment, a recon ability, a the best tank unit the US has to offer.

Rifle company is probably the most in team games and 1v1 games. In larger games spaming E8s and getting critical mass will be useful, just remember Jacksons still are better at handling heavier targets. So don't completely rely on E8s when fighting super armor. All the other upgrades augment the the riflemen making them just more useful, which should help you win any game.
30 Nov 2014, 10:36 AM

i use rifle company in 4s and 3s but nothing below. reason being you get resources so fast so all you gotta do is...

...play extremely aggressive and put nonstop pressure on opponent. dont tech to LT or CPT just mass rifles till you get the e8 callin. at that point you should have stock-piled a lot of fuel and it's easy to get bunchs of e8s.

you gotta be good with applying pressure though and your allies cant SUCK, meaning they have to be good at applying pressure as well.
30 Nov 2014, 14:30 PM

This is just amazing a lot of people complain about Blob tactics but everywhere the main advice goes: Mass riles, blob units, that is just...Sad.
1 Dec 2014, 03:49 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Nov 2014, 14:30 PMJorad
This is just amazing a lot of people complain about Blob tactics but everywhere the main advice goes: Mass riles, blob units, that is just...Sad.

people that complain about blobbing are sad.

1 Dec 2014, 13:27 PM

people that complain about blobbing are sad.

Bottom line giving out advice to blob or mass one type of unit is not an advice worth a dime that is my point of view if yours is different that is ok.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★