Login

russian armor

Leavers are ruining the game

25 Nov 2014, 10:29 AM
Patrion 14

Thanks. Sometimes I blame the ELO or the inability of Relic to make Allies more appealing (not OP'd or nerf Axis, just more *appealing*)
25 Nov 2014, 10:35 AM

Essentially every hour you live is an hour you not going to get back, so you rage quit because you jumped into a 4v4 automatch with noobs? what did you expect?

I've been in so many games where we could of won but a player drops inexplicably, or calling us noobs because we are not playing 'the way they think we should', sometimes inside the first 4-10 minutes of the game.

I quit quite often 2. If I have complete noob teamates or more often when I have good team vs bunch of noobs.

I don't have a lot of time to play, and I certainly don't wanna waste my play time on idiots/terrible unbalanced games or turn based lag-fest game.

I also don't really care if I could win the game or not. Wining a game vs inferior players is just as satisfying to me as getting steamrolled with 'I just installed this game' teamates vs very good team.

No, I don't feel bad that you don't approve because I have no way to influence what sort of game I will end up in.

If I had option to click 'search for game with players of similar ELO only, don't expand search parameters' Then neither of us would be annoyed.

I don't want to play unbalanced game, period.
25 Nov 2014, 10:54 AM

Well that's the risk you take sometimes when playing 2v2 randumbs, better to have teammates if you hate this. :D
25 Nov 2014, 11:47 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2014, 07:03 AMCrysack
It isn't just people not loading in or dropping early on, but, more annoyingly, people who lose one engagement, proceed to abuse their team-mates and then abandon the game (or worse, they start mortaring their ally's base). It isn't a rare occurrence either. Every second or third team game has some guy who throws a hissyfit even though the game is completely winnable. A LPQ punishment system would improve the team game experience significantly.

I had that happen to me too. I never play random team games again after that.
25 Nov 2014, 11:57 AM

Thanks. Sometimes I blame the ELO or the inability of Relic to make Allies more appealing (not OP'd or nerf Axis, just more *appealing*)

Totally agree with your position mate.

Playing Allies is soul destroying as it is without playing games I have no chance of winning.
25 Nov 2014, 15:18 PM

I'm getting sick of players who refuse to surrender when a player or 2 drops and/or our team is being royally fragged.

Surrender mechanic is good but sometimes...going afk midgame is the only rational choice
25 Nov 2014, 17:38 PM

I understand where you guys are coming from, but i am focusing a little bit more on the beginning of matches in my topic. It is frustrating to load into a match, only to see that two of your teammates have dropped. It is possible to win with the AI, but it doesn't happen much.
25 Nov 2014, 17:54 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 11

Sometimes, I would rather play with an AI. I've won many tough games with the AI, but it wasn't easy, and it was predicated by me doing extremely well up until that point. This was also in 3v3, where my influence as an individual player was greater than 4v4.

Your best bet is to limit playing with randoms. I've queued up with stellar randoms (Top 10) and newbies (2 games played). Quitters do suck.
26 Nov 2014, 15:14 PM

The other day I won 1 V 3 since both of my randoms dropped. The glorious feeling of defeating 3 human players by yourself with bots!
26 Nov 2014, 15:55 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Dat moment when the bots are better than the human players :D

I'll never forget, being able to defeat a couple on 2v2 after they kick my partner (long live the battleservers) and i went afk for 10 mins. Bot OP.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★