Login

russian armor

War Spoils

23 Nov 2014, 17:44 PM

Permanently Banned
It has been a while since its introduction... and yet I have to receive anything that is useful. To this day I have received 5 duplicates, including 2 commanders which puts the counter for that specific commander to 3 xd, have received some "rare" bulletins twice and have gained nothing that is helpful.

Why just why? What is the purpose of this broken random worthless thingy xd?
23 Nov 2014, 17:46 PM

Permanently Banned
Pray to the RNG Gods
23 Nov 2014, 17:49 PM

.. Thread number 2003...

They said They will eventualy be doing somthing about it. Till then you gotta wait.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Remeber its free stuff that would other wis be income for relic or sega. Remeber we asked for this

Relic wtf y we get nothing for playing the game !?!?.
Releases war spoils
Relic wtf why is it random? I want to pick what I get and fuk dupilicates! !! :@

I wish the world wasn't so selfish, maybe we could actualy get somewhere Kappa. Like thats ever going to change MVGame
23 Nov 2014, 17:56 PM

Permanently Banned
Well with the entire gaming industry now releasing dlc, at the cost of 15 to 30 euros or dollars, that should have been in a game at the first place, this is indeed something free and positive.

But I mean come on, how hard is it to process it in a way that it is at least useful and productive instead of giving players endless amounts of duplicates..
23 Nov 2014, 22:15 PM

Oh right ,,I forgot star craft and war craft gave you stuff at the end of a match that was attached to income,my bad :D
This generation want everything better faster and cheeper or free, And expects it.
All im saying is you should be thankfull you can get stuff without paying and only playing
23 Nov 2014, 23:34 PM

All I seem to get is duplicates of worthless stuff. Did you know you can delete your bulletins, but you will have to earn them again once you delete them.
1 Dec 2014, 00:25 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post23 Nov 2014, 22:15 PMbeemer8
Oh right ,,I forgot star craft and war craft gave you stuff at the end of a match that was attached to income,my bad :D
This generation want everything better faster and cheeper or free, And expects it.
All im saying is you should be thankfull you can get stuff without paying and only playing

Throwing this on a generation is pretty lame my friend, we all have payed good money for this game at one instance and we should get the most out of our experience. If they wish to introduce something free while promising game enhancing gifts and useful items, be my guest, but make up to your expectations.
1 Dec 2014, 00:26 AM

Permanently Banned
All I seem to get is duplicates of worthless stuff. Did you know you can delete your bulletins, but you will have to earn them again once you delete them.

didn't know that haha! Well I have rare duplicates but I don't believe they are that rare xd
1 Dec 2014, 09:08 AM

I just wish I could grind bulletins into arcane dust and craft uncommon bulletins that I want.... lol
1 Dec 2014, 09:38 AM

Hey, don't say the jagdtiger 10% faster dispatch cooldown bulletin is useless. Stack 3 of them and float 520 fuel -> let the jagdtiger spam begin! :snfPeter:
2 Dec 2014, 00:03 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post1 Dec 2014, 09:08 AMRupert
I just wish I could grind bulletins into arcane dust and craft uncommon bulletins that I want.... lol

This this this!!
2 Dec 2014, 00:03 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post1 Dec 2014, 09:38 AMTNrg

Hey, don't say the jagdtiger 10% faster dispatch cooldown bulletin is useless. Stack 3 of them and float 520 fuel -> let the jagdtiger spam begin! :snfPeter:

They stack up on one another and multiply each others bonuses?

My lawd, the possibilities
2 Dec 2014, 07:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Nov 2014, 17:49 PMbeemer8
.. Thread number 2003...

They said They will eventualy be doing somthing about it. Till then you gotta wait.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Remeber its free stuff that would other wis be income for relic or sega. Remeber we asked for this

Relic wtf y we get nothing for playing the game !?!?.
Releases war spoils
Relic wtf why is it random? I want to pick what I get and fuk dupilicates! !! :@

I wish the world wasn't so selfish, maybe we could actualy get somewhere Kappa. Like thats ever going to change MVGame

tbh id be happier if there were no war spoils.

I'm more upset about having less strategic options than my opponent (or on the flip side- more strategic options) for basically no reason.. I just want to play a competitive game.
2 Dec 2014, 08:22 AM

Well with the entire gaming industry now releasing dlc, at the cost of 15 to 30 euros or dollars, that should have been in a game at the first place, this is indeed something free and positive.

But I mean come on, how hard is it to process it in a way that it is at least useful and productive instead of giving players endless amounts of duplicates..

I know that feel bro... at least you have got 3 of the same commanders, not 3 bulletins to increase OKW trucks movement speed as I did.
There were some random polls in-game which they asked us what the players actually want. I vote for crafting and trading (just like Valve games). It's frustrating right now.
And about DLCs:

2 Dec 2014, 08:24 AM

Is it really that hard for relic to code in a little UI that tells you what bulletins stack and what don't?
2 Dec 2014, 09:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Nov 2014, 22:15 PMbeemer8

Starcraft and Warcraft were complete games. There was no P2W DLC for multi-player and expansion packs were reasonably priced. It's completely different from CoH2.
2 Dec 2014, 13:00 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post2 Dec 2014, 08:22 AMRMMLz

I know that feel bro... at least you have got 3 of the same commanders, not 3 bulletins to increase OKW trucks movement speed as I did.
There were some random polls in-game which they asked us what the players actually want. I vote for crafting and trading (just like Valve games). It's frustrating right now.
And about DLCs:

Totally agree with this!
2 Dec 2014, 13:00 PM

Permanently Banned

tbh id be happier if there were no war spoils.

I'm more upset about having less strategic options than my opponent (or on the flip side- more strategic options) for basically no reason.. I just want to play a competitive game.

this, and this solely
2 Dec 2014, 16:07 PM

I wish we could trade bulletins and commanders.
2 Dec 2014, 20:23 PM

Is it really that hard for relic to code in a little UI that tells you what bulletins stack and what don't?

They have said that bulletins do not stack, but we know some of them do! So this might be a bug because apparently they should not.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 36
France 25

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment