Login

russian armor

possible drop hack?

20 Nov 2014, 03:49 AM

Was playing a game on Montagris as axis yesterday and we were very close to the final base rape when i get a whisper from a player on the opposite team saying "ping ping ping"

at this point the game freezes and everyone drops giving me a defeated sign

Got the win in the end but this was a weird one. wondering if this guy had "ddosed" connections from the other team or something seeing that it is a p2p game i imagine that this is possible.
20 Nov 2014, 17:28 PM

Its not drophack.

Its some kind of bug that happens. I've had it several times and it seems to be when a player from opponents team leaves the game - sometimes the freeze is just a few seconds and sometimes it can be 1-2 mins. I'm not sure why this is happening, but its not hacks.

Although I do understand its confusing to get a "defeated" sign, as you say, in the end the system figures out what is going on and gives you the win.
26 Nov 2014, 22:21 PM

Its not drophack.

Its some kind of bug that happens. I've had it several times and it seems to be when a player from opponents team leaves the game - sometimes the freeze is just a few seconds and sometimes it can be 1-2 mins. I'm not sure why this is happening, but its not hacks.

Although I do understand its confusing to get a "defeated" sign, as you say, in the end the system figures out what is going on and gives you the win.

Yea I know it happens naturally but this was weird as the guy on the other team was whispering "ping ping ping" at me is all.
27 Nov 2014, 12:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Nov 2014, 22:21 PMpodrae

Yea I know it happens naturally but this was weird as the guy on the other team was whispering "ping ping ping" at me is all.

That also happens sometimes - I even had it from players such as LuckyStilet and NiteNite. No need to think its hacks, that does nothing good for the community.
27 Nov 2014, 13:09 PM

That happened a number of times to me in vCoh and ALLWAYS happened while me and my team were winning. One shouldn't care if "it does or does not good" for comunity, cheaters should be crucified as far as I am concerned. Figurately speaking of course. It should be some law or warning that comes together with the game which should state that in case of fraud (cheating) the producer is entitled to BAN your KEY. This is the right punnishment for such scumbags.

And oh, cheats are alive both in vCoh and COH2. The most of them in vCoh, a game with much less protection against dirtbags.
27 Nov 2014, 14:59 PM

Do you really think there are many, if any, hackers in coh1?

I guess you're one of those players who blames cheaters every time you lose. I would love to see some actual proof from anyone that there are still hackers in this game, because its getting boring to hear everyone blaming hacks all the time, when they instead should blame their poor micro.
27 Nov 2014, 15:45 PM

Do you really think there are many, if any, hackers in coh1?

I guess you're one of those players who blames cheaters every time you lose. I would love to see some actual proof from anyone that there are still hackers in this game, because its getting boring to hear everyone blaming hacks all the time, when they instead should blame their poor micro.

Map Hack Uber alles was very common on coh1!! COH2 don t have map hack and this is very important.
27 Nov 2014, 16:01 PM
Patrion 14

afik there is no working CoH1 maphack. I didn´t encounter a map hacking player for months.

Map Hack Uber alles was very common on coh1!! COH2 don t have map hack and this is very important.

Google maphack company of heroes 2. First entry. The only thing which limites hacking in coh2 are the frequent patches.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★