18 Nov 2014, 00:08 AM

Well... this sucks...

:(
8 of 8 Relic postsRelic 18 Nov 2014, 00:11 AM
Developer Relic Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Nov 2014, 00:08 AMVitor
Well... this sucks...

:(

That's the Beta we ran prior to the October Update. Are you still not able to play AA?
18 Nov 2014, 00:13 AM

That's the Beta we ran prior to the October Update. Are you still not able to play AA?

I'm downloading the rest of it. About 1.4gb to go. I'm sure it's fixed.

The beta is not installed. :)

Edit: Working perfectly now. Thank you Cynthia.
18 Nov 2014, 00:37 AM

We did test it. EXTENSIVELY. Technology is kind of a jerk sometimes though, and Gremlins find a way to make our lives difficult even when everything seems to be perfect.

Hope you enjoy the game, and thanks for giving us the info - it helped us get quick action!

I do want to ask though.

I downloaded patches ~500MB, then ~200MB, then after launch ~500MB again;
after the issue resolved, i got 1.6GB again

so what exactly was going on? I only have 50GB for my monthly traffic here so...that shit sucked up lots of my traffic in 1 hour...
18 Nov 2014, 00:41 AM
Donator 11

its unbelievable that cynthia was so quick to resolve this issue, that when someone posted in unofficial forums!

Great work cynthia!
21 Nov 2014, 15:20 PM

*Note Steam community crash report - I put it together in one message for this message.

Jomomma12032 minutes ago

I bought it yesterday haven't had a minute to come home to play it until today.. was soo excited !!! Got great reviews couldnt wait to jump in.. I boot up the pc, hop on steam, update the game, launch the game, click campaign, click on the new usa campaign, select difficulty click load and BAM suprise muther %%%&%er bug splat to the face! WHYY!!! I either want a full refund of my 40$ or I want it fixed Asafp

me ->YogaPantz 16 minutes ago

Yea I got the same problem, i already verify my cache and re-installed the game and download steam again... don't know what the do now peeps got any tips? Download the new nividia drivers asp but that dind't work either.. If i click the russian camp it runs smooth. But when i click on the AA camp its like jomomma instant crash. Please help!

Yup ill keep sending those bug reports sir! Even try relocating my steam cach to /H or /C so building a new steam libary but that didn't work either. I think its something with the Nivdia drivers...they keep having hard time with it. I have a intel i7 with a twin frozn here. Also i have no anti virus running only the basic windows defender.

Crash Report #743217 Sorry our game seems to have crashed!

Does anyone have a fix for this crash already? I see more people on the steam community encountering it...I want to play the AA DLC so badly :P And when I switch off the DLC there is a big button purchased and that works well it goes to the store, but when i flip on my DLC I get a instant crash when i click on the buttons easy - normal - hard. Something didn't go well with my pre-order...:(

GeForce GTX 660
Intel Core i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40 ghz
8 GB ram (7.96 usable)
1920 x 1080, 60hz
Microsoft Windows 8.1

http://www.heikohartsuijker.nl/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/bugsplat.jpg

Please help...I got some hope here as I see its just a bugo_O.

Kind Regards,
Heiko
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight