Login

russian armor

next DLC patch November

25 Nov 2014, 13:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2014, 11:11 AMluq1608
can not know when they will be new units and a new patch theater of war on the Eastern Front in 1944 ??I hope that it will be in the near future and may blitzkrieg mod Company of Heroes 2 ??

What the fk dude, are you unable to speak understandable english??
25 Nov 2014, 13:24 PM

I tried to reply, honestly, it takes lots of efforts to understand what he means. I guess he wants to know when there will be new units, a new theater of war, and the latewar 1944 Eastern front units. The rest i can't say, i don't understand too :)
25 Nov 2014, 13:27 PM

actually it makes me giggle when i read this crap
25 Nov 2014, 13:33 PM

Cut him some slack, guys. English is probably not his first language and he can't speak nor write it very well. At least we can still get an idea of what he's trying to say. If you wanna see bad English you should see some of the Malaysian forums instead. They're plain incomprehensible.

On topic: I don't think Relic will be adding new stuff anytime soon. AA just came out and they're probably gonna focus on MP balance and gameply for the time being.
25 Nov 2014, 13:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2014, 13:33 PMsteel
Cut him some slack, guys. English is probably not his first language and he can't speak nor write it very well. At least we can still get an idea of what he's trying to say. If you wanna see bad English you should see some of the Malaysian forums instead. They're plain incomprehensible.

On topic: I don't think Relic will be adding new stuff anytime soon. AA just came out and they're probably gonna focus on MP balance and gameply for the time being.

I agree, dont expect anything soon. Maybe some commanders, but thats it. They will probably balance the game first, since the ESL isnt very far ahead, and then, if the ESL things goes viral and it actually works out, they wont just implement new factions just like that, but probably have a loooong freaking beta phase to test how everything works out against each other. You cant have balance like we had the last few months if you are an ESL game.
25 Nov 2014, 13:38 PM

have a loooong freaking beta phase to test how everything works out against each other. You cant have balance like we had the last few months if you are an ESL game.
What if Relic does the same as before?:D Scrap everthing from the alpha or beta stage and create a new style instead?
25 Nov 2014, 14:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2014, 13:38 PMsteel
What if Relic does the same as before?:D Scrap everthing from the alpha or beta stage and create a new style instead?

Then they would be doomed i guess :P
25 Nov 2014, 20:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2014, 13:38 PMsteel

Then we can get a British Army 2.0 to go with our Panzer Elite 2.0 :S
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 23
Peru 6
unknown 8
United States 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L