Login

russian armor

next DLC patch November

18 Nov 2014, 07:16 AM

Maybe that's why they have not yet implemented 88's: they will be the Afrika Korps' heavy AT to make them competitive for MP! ;)

One can only hope... Would be a perfect place to implement Brits as well...
18 Nov 2014, 15:09 PM

maybe in the next patch will see new units that fought on the Eastern Front from 1944 can later this month something to punish
18 Nov 2014, 16:28 PM
Donator 11

One can only hope... Would be a perfect place to implement Brits as well...

ahem...I would refer to them as commonwealth unless you want the Canadian company Relic to get the hump.

I suspect that one day a North African module will arrive. After all where is the panzer 3?
19 Nov 2014, 16:46 PM

and when you go out on a patch of new units on the Eastern Front commanders and the new theater of war from 1944 to the Soviets or Wehrmacht ??
19 Nov 2014, 17:20 PM

I hope that soon maybe next week or the beginning of next month will be a new patch with new units and commanders 1944 years mainly from the Soviets or werhmacht
21 Nov 2014, 17:57 PM

maybe in the next patch may be in December, Skins new units of vehicles and weapons that were equipped with Soviet troops and werhmacht in 1944
23 Nov 2014, 00:07 AM

I don't think we need any more units or factions from the Eastern Front. Let's be honest here, what more can Relic add? They can't add any new armies unless you're content with another German faction, and they got most of the weapons, equipment and vehicles that the Germans had in WW2 in the game, so if they add any more "new" ones, they risk recycling units from the OKW and Wehrmacht to make up the rest of the unit roster.

No, I think the Eastern Front is done now since there's nothing left.

Bosh. There's plenty left. Germany might end up way more fleshed out due to having 3 factions instead of 1 or 2 (second soviet for eastern xp), but there's no shortage of units.

This is my personal faction design / wishlist:

(copied largely as-is, little notes included, underscores added to break up the list)

Personally I think their model should be to go for a Bagration / Baltic Front expansion with a late-war Soviet Army and Army Group Center styled factions, then release armies standalone (without a counterpart) such as the British.
23 Nov 2014, 16:15 PM

probably wrote about the new vehicles and weapons to the doctrines of the western front I meant about the next patch for new units for the Soviets and ostheer for the Eastern Front in 1944
23 Nov 2014, 17:50 PM

just give me an Flak 36 emplacement...
23 Nov 2014, 17:58 PM

and they took in battle tanks and Soviet ostheer on the Eastern Front in 1944 ?? I would also like to be in the next patch realist as blitzkrieg fashion COH 1
23 Nov 2014, 18:36 PM

I might give suggestions tanks su 100 KW 85 SU 122 au ostheer may Goliath and German grenades and magnetic Hafthohlladung theater of war may be Operation Bagration
23 Nov 2014, 18:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Nov 2014, 18:36 PMluq1608
I might give suggestions tanks su 100 KW 85 SU 122 au ostheer may Goliath and German grenades and magnetic Hafthohlladung theater of war may be Operation Bagration

I love how nobody is answering you, because nobody understands you, and yet you continue to confuse us :D
Way to go mate, thats dedication ;)
Phy
24 Nov 2014, 13:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Nov 2014, 20:28 PMluq1608
and may be a new icon new weapons for the infantry or vehicles, and T1 T2 T3 T4 new icons in the base buildings

:clap::clap::clap:
24 Nov 2014, 14:15 PM

It would be reasonable, if by 9 May 2015 at the 70th anniversary of Victory in the Great Patriotic War there was a campaign of the Red Army and the Wehrmacht. And then, in September, it is possible in theory, add and Japan with Britain. It would be great in my opinion.
24 Nov 2014, 23:13 PM

Japan doesn't really have anything to bring to the table though, they invested heavily in their Navy and Air Forces, their Army was pitiful in comparison. Light tanks were the bulk of their armoured force, their medium tanks were just scaled up light tanks, and the only truly decent tanks they made were reserved for a battle that never happened. Their AT department wasn't great either, AT Rifles and some AT Guns, but mostly Mines, mines were the bulk of their AT. So unless you plan to balance them out by giving them effective but mega-cheap mines on their basic infantry, I don't see how they can reasonably compete with even the T-34/76.

It's the same problem USF has, the way they fought isn't accurately portray-able in this game. Their strengths were in things the series doesn't focus on, air power (Like USF in CoH2) and naval power.

I do agree 100% with another German - Russian matchup though, and the British too.
25 Nov 2014, 01:25 AM
Honorary Member Badge

I would like to see some early war factions and options.

I also need to get of my arse and work on that French faction
25 Nov 2014, 01:48 AM

I also need to get of my arse and work on that French faction

Wouldn't you be on your arse for that?
25 Nov 2014, 04:26 AM

Japan doesn't really have anything to bring to the table though, they invested heavily in their Navy and Air Forces, their Army was pitiful in comparison. Light tanks were the bulk of their armoured force, their medium tanks were just scaled up light tanks, and the only truly decent tanks they made were reserved for a battle that never happened. Their AT department wasn't great either, AT Rifles and some AT Guns, but mostly Mines, mines were the bulk of their AT. So unless you plan to balance them out by giving them effective but mega-cheap mines on their basic infantry, I don't see how they can reasonably compete with even the T-34/76.

It's the same problem USF has, the way they fought isn't accurately portray-able in this game. Their strengths were in things the series doesn't focus on, air power (Like USF in CoH2) and naval power.

I do agree 100% with another German - Russian matchup though, and the British too.
You could give banzai charge ability and expandable troops. Remember the Koreans who were conscripted? Sounds like more conscripts in the game though. :lol:

Just imagine the voices though......

I predict they get the obersoldaten's voice actor.
25 Nov 2014, 11:11 AM

can not know when they will be new units and a new patch theater of war on the Eastern Front in 1944 ??I hope that it will be in the near future and may blitzkrieg mod Company of Heroes 2 ??
25 Nov 2014, 13:08 PM

I love how nobody is answering you, because nobody understands you, and yet you continue to confuse us :D
Way to go mate, thats dedication ;)

True that.
Sounds rude as hell but IMO this guy should get banned.
If you are not able to talk a more or less proper English you should not visit an English-speaking board.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight