Login

russian armor

[CoH2] My mod "failed with exit code -1" help.

15 Nov 2014, 18:41 PM

I am not sure what went wrong, but sorry about this. On to my (original) question.

I've been playing around with modding now, while I am completey new to this I've had modest success with changing units, squad size, armies for units and so but when I tried to add a weapon upgrade to one of the units I got the "AttributeEditorXML.exe failed with exit code -1" error.

I've had no success in finding out what it is, how it came to be or what I should do to not make it so, which is why I'm here.
15 Nov 2014, 19:27 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

You really got to give us more details, which weapon upgrade nad on what unit?
15 Nov 2014, 20:32 PM

Right sorry about that.

I've tried to give both the Assault grenadier and the normal grenadier squad an upgrade with 2x StG44, the "Vampir" variant that I saw the west_german had.

I started by cloning (and renaming) the stormtrooper StG44 pack in the upgrade category, I then removed 2 of the 4 weapons the upgrade gives.

Then I cloned (and renamed) the stormtrooper_mp44_mp in the slot_item category.

I then cloned + renamed the vampir StG44 in the weapons category. After this I made sure my vampir StG44 was the chosen weapon in my renamed stormtrooper_mp44_mp pack.

Finally I went back to the upgrade category and chose my renamed vampir StG's instead of the stormtrooper ones.

I then tried to build my mod to see the vampir StG's, where I got the error "AttributeEditorXML.exe failed with exit code -1". I hope this was the right kind of information.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★