Login

russian armor

The Cheese Series - A competition

18 Nov 2014, 19:19 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Nov 2014, 08:21 AMEsxile

OMG, interesting! Rifle company may be a good selection as well, if he retreats all his forces to counter you: phosphorus barrage!
I'll give a try for sure :D

Yes this might be good but I fear when you get 6CP the game will be over :P
Either you destroyed his base or you lost all your units and he has the whole map.

also where are the ratings!
18 Nov 2014, 20:07 PM

I'm waiting for additional submissions before cheesing them. VonIvan, Ohme have all volunteered to help assign the cheese ratings.
19 Nov 2014, 00:18 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Nov 2014, 22:55 PMdpfarce
Title: KübelJesus
Summary: Put 8 kubelwagons at their cutoff/Fuel and laugh.
Game Modes Applicable: La Gleize (Should have said Lanzerath Ambush), Lienne Forest (4v4)
Doctrines Selected: OKW
Build Order: Kubel, Kubel, PUT A MINE ON THE ROAD SO HE CAN'T M3 RUSH YOUR KUBEL, T2, Flak Halftrack
Replay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AFDcBJWVKE

Rostov with 4 OKW on pre-ninja-patch starting side was gardening hilarious
19 Nov 2014, 11:55 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Nov 2014, 20:07 PMNapalm
I'm waiting for additional submissions before cheesing them. VonIvan, Ohme have all volunteered to help assign the cheese ratings.

VonIvan has participated in the competition and can't be a cheese-judge.
19 Nov 2014, 15:53 PM

I'll round up additional judges and ensure that cheese ratings are not assigned by the submitter of the cheese tactic. The last thing I want to be accused of is cheating the cheese.
19 Nov 2014, 16:21 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

I have been drafted for judging, probably because I'm judgmental and have a good groan.
19 Nov 2014, 16:37 PM

Title #Promeo
Summary Blob your way to victory like the pros! Amass infantry in a giant roving unstoppable blob of doom. Your enemies will cower in fear! Once your captain hits vet 1, make sure to spam On Me! as frequently as possible for maximum blob power. Break suppression and laugh in the face of machine guns. Use smoke to close the distance and overwhelm all that stands in your way.
Game Modes Applicable 1v1+
Doctrines Selected Rifle Company for better riflemen, or Airborne for paratroopers instead
Build Order Rifle Rifle Rifle Rifle Ambulance Captain Rifle Grenades Rifle BARs Rifle Bazookas Rifle Rifle Rifle Rifle Rifle Rifle Rifle Rifle...
Notes Beware the stuka!

Title: Defenses? The Fatherland only needs to attack!

Summary:
Who says allies have to have the advantage of early game? break the allies backs before they have time to overwhelm you in the mid game! Use armored cars and light vehicles to kill off and chase down that hoard of rifle men or snipers. when the infidels have no more units its time to invade the base!

Game modes: 2v2 +

doctrines required: at least one OKW player and one Ostheer. Docterines are Mobile defense and mechanized. OKW player can do whatever they want.

Build order:
Early game OKW player needs kubels and sturm pios to keep the vehicles on the front. Mech HQ as soon as possible.

Ostheer player(s) need to start off the game with early units that dont require munitions to function well (snipers, mgs, mortars, a gren or so) and get T2 as soon as possible. From here its armored car, armored car, armored car, armored car! fuel cache is good to sprinkle in. Call in fallow up vehicle as soon as you have the CPs (StugE or Puma). OKW player should get a stuka to help break early defenses.

Replay: in progress

Notes:

the idea is to use the kubels, mg42s, sturm pios, and snipers to delay your opponents until your Ostheer team mate can surprise the enemy with 2-3 armored cars at once. The combinations of hitting with all this light armor at once will allow you to utterly smash a flank with little loss. Sturm pios will keep them on the front so you can continue to apply pressure and chase down retreating units. The Stuka is to remove the desperate AT attempts of your opponents. The StugE or puma will allow you to actually invade you opponents base and unlock them by killing off a base mg or so. Then you can simply attack and sit in your opponents base ending the game early.

In larger game modes this cheese works even better, as you add Ostheer players you add more scout cars to the initial surprise attack allowing you to squad wipe with even more reliability

Early mine sweepers are also needed (unless your opponents have no soviet players of which they are screwed)
19 Nov 2014, 18:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Nov 2014, 11:26 AMVonIvan
GIF...blablablabla...GIF...bla..another gif to look badass...blablablaballaberrababer

Why not the "The Advanced Warfare Commander" ?
19 Nov 2014, 18:33 PM

Why not the "The Advanced Warfare Commander" ?

The Advanced Warfare Commander is not a particularly effective doctrine to use with this strategy considering PPsH is a waste of Ammo, especially vs OKW 9/10, Radio intercept is only partially reliable, Sturmovik attack is wayyyy overpriced for one strafing run, the T-34/85, while slightly useful at 9 CPs, is also a bit over priced for what it's worth. The only real exception on this doctrine is the Repair Kit upgrade for Cons. So overall going Advanced Warfare with this strat wouldn't be a good idea. That's why. :snfPeter:
Also,
24 Nov 2014, 02:41 AM

So when do we receive our cheese?
24 Nov 2014, 19:34 PM

Modify reckitbalance by adding luftwaffe supply. We called it maximum troll. Basically the same deal as napalm just faster kt. Okw spends fuel only on teching and kt. Wehrmacht elite can pretty much play as usual. Luftwaffe throws in some support weapons and med kits. Try to have elites do bulk of the fighting so they gets cps for tiger ace. Mostly for 4s but we dido it in a 3 also. Gardening brilliant on napalm. I just tweaked it.
24 Nov 2014, 20:03 PM

Your welcome. We are working on a couple other new ones but cant publish them just yet. :)
25 Nov 2014, 18:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Nov 2014, 02:41 AMSierra
So when do we receive our cheese?

I will start reviewing the submissions with Guest judges starting in December.
25 Nov 2014, 19:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2014, 18:35 PMNapalm

I will start reviewing the submissions with Guest judges starting in December.

Looking forward to it, it'll be fun.
22 Dec 2014, 16:36 PM
Patrion 14

Sib's Soviet Cheese Swoop

It wasn't Sib but I've been on the pointy end of this one in 2v2 and 4v4 and it works.

I'd give it a go myself but I micro like Captain Hook.
9 Jan 2015, 02:59 AM

Title: Close Ammo Support Doctrine

Summary: Use the infinite ammo cheat to give MG42's, flamers, and Shreks to your Ostheer infantry squads!

Game Modes Applicable: 2v2 tested

Doctrines Selected: Close Air Support

Build Order: Grens x2, MG x1, Build Fuel point, Gren x1, tech to tier 2, PG squads.

Replay Link: Strat is old so are replays.

Notes: I just started playing CoH2 again but this was my cheese tactic simply because i thought it was funny.

The point is there is no armor. Your AT are shreks, Paks and mines. Go wild on spending for equipment, that's what the doctrine is for. Don't forget the MG42's for your Grens, and flamers for your pio's.

Also, mines mines mines!

9 Jan 2015, 04:09 AM

Good coh2.org....gooodddd.....embrace the cheese.......let it flow trough you

:thumbsup:
10 Jan 2015, 03:57 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Sandbags OP

Summary: use the power of the almighty sandbags to change the course of the battle...field. Who needs barbwire when you have almighty available sandbags.

Game mode: any

Doctrine: Infantry (USF), Soviets and OKW. Sorry OH :guyokay:

Description: block. Annoy. Change the retreat paths. Force people to micro micro micro. You are playing as OKW and you don't have nearby Sturmpios? Nevermind, you have plenty of volks at your disposal. Close strategic points, VPs, bridges and more with in/complete sandbags. Finishing them off renders them invulnerable to small arm. Analise the situation and see if you have the time.
Works better in some maps like Road to Kharkov, Semoisky summer, Moscow Outskirts, Trois Point. But it also works on specific zones of other maps.

Note: good for stopping light vehicles and support weapons since they can't vault over them.

Bonus: Fortifications doctrine. Change path or make it so small and then put some minefields.

Replays: i can upload any other game i play on 2v2. For now i'll just leave some pics.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 45
Germany 11
unknown 9
unknown 4
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L