Login

russian armor

Lierneux Strats?

9 Nov 2014, 05:37 AM

This map is starting to be one of my most hated maps for ost... since you're not very mobile, you have to chose between fuel or munis whereas allies can harass both. What are good strats for this map? Where should you push?
10 Nov 2014, 14:20 PM

I always try to get a hold in the town in the center (especially with a OKW mate), where's at least one fuel point, then i try to harass both north and south to snatch some extra Res, till heavy support rolls in.
10 Nov 2014, 14:35 PM

Permanently Banned
Jackfrosty, this is probably my favorite map as Ostheer, next to Crossing in the Woods. The two VPs on top and the fuel are easily held by MG/Mortar defense, with LMG Grens. Just build a command bunker or get a 251 and you'll be fine. Since that area is so large with no shot blockers, your paks and MG42s will have an easy time defending it. Leave the munis to an OKW player.
11 Nov 2014, 01:30 AM

Yep. Going north and playing old school with heavy support weapons/LMG grens is your best shot, try and lock down one vp and the fuel, contest the other every now and then and drag it into the lategame.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 39
unknown 11
unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak