Login

russian armor

[Tuning Pack] All Commanders Mod

7 Nov 2014, 17:52 PM

*THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS*

Progress so far:
- All Soviet commanders have been added, including the unreleased "Not One Step Back" commander.
- All German commanders have been added, including the unreleased "Urban Assault" commander.
- All USF commanders.
- All OKW commanders.

This Mod aims to give players access to all commanders during a match, without the need to choose 3 before a match starts.

How to play:
A new building can be created by the engineer, which contains all the commanders of a faction. Choose one and continue playing! It's recommended not to have any commanders in your loadout before starting the match.

CLICK HERE TO GET IT ON THE WORKSHOP

11 Nov 2014, 01:13 AM

bro, you got banned in steam ?!
12 Nov 2014, 11:05 AM

Just the mod, not me :D

It was fun while it lasted though.

I'm working on something nicer now, a sort of ability mix & match mode which allows players to choose which abilities to upgrade, while staying within a reasonable balance gameplay-wise.

Stay tuned!
12 Nov 2014, 11:17 AM

12 Nov 2014, 20:48 PM

man best mod i ever played... QQ
15 Nov 2014, 11:48 AM
Patrion 310

shows how ridiculous the buy commanders idea was.
15 Nov 2014, 18:26 PM

They have the right to sell whatever they want, and we decide whether we want to buy it not. ( I bought most of their commanders :D )

Anyway, there's a new Historical Commanders Mod I'm working on now. Check it out here:

Added so far:
- Soviet Marshal Georgy Zhukov.
- Order 227, Guard Troops, Shock Troops, Commissar Squad, For Mother Russia, Double t34/85.

- Soviet Marshal Ivan Bagramyan.
- Soviet Bunker, Radio Intercept, IL2 Recon, Booby Trap, B4 Howitzer, Scorched Earth Policy.

- Wermacht Field Marshal Erwin Rommel.
- Urban Assault Panzergrenadiers, Fast March, Mechanized Grenadier Group, Munition Blitz, Close Air Support, Strategic Bombing.

- OKW Colonel General Heinz Guderian.
- Radio Silence, Breakthrough Tactics, Infiltration Tactics, Jaeger Light Infantry, Vehicle Critical Repair, Panzer IV Group.

- AEF General George S. Patton.
- Assault Engineers, Elite Riflemen, M8 Greyhound, Sherman Easy8, p47 Rocket Attack.
18 Nov 2014, 21:53 PM

Thx for the mod shpongle. Keep up the good work :)
18 Nov 2014, 23:53 PM

All commanders lel, pretty obvious reason why it got banned :)
11 May 2015, 15:46 PM

*THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS*

Progress so far:
- All Soviet commanders have been added, including the unreleased "Not One Step Back" commander.
- All German commanders have been added, including the unreleased "Urban Assault" commander.
- All USF commanders.
- All OKW commanders.

This Mod aims to give players access to all commanders during a match, without the need to choose 3 before a match starts.

How to play:
A new building can be created by the engineer, which contains all the commanders of a faction. Choose one and continue playing! It's recommended not to have any commanders in your loadout before starting the match.

11 May 2015, 15:48 PM

Bro why there's no osttruppen doctrine in all commander mod??? The only way to use osttruppen is with mobile defence doctrine
11 May 2015, 15:49 PM

Bro why there's no osttruppen doctrine in all commander mod??? The only way to use osttruppen is with mobile defence doctrine
16 Oct 2015, 10:59 AM

can anyone share this on file sharing site? I can download in steam because I didn't bought the multiplayer.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★