Login

russian armor

Hotkeys and tactical map

19 Apr 2013, 23:21 PM

Does anybody have a layout of the default hotkeys in COH2? The main one I'm looking for is the tactical map. I can't seem to figure it out. I play on a notebook so I don't have a number pad. I don't know if I'm just really stupid, but I can't even find a button on the screen to open the tactical map. In vCOH I'm used to just clicking the button by the minimap, but they seemed to have done away with that in COH2.....
19 Apr 2013, 23:51 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Without a numpad (tac map is num0), you'll have to make a little autohotkey script to bind that character to another key. The current tacmap is just a placeholder for the real tacmap which will be implemented later.
20 Apr 2013, 15:39 PM

The hotkey for exit is silly. When your units are in a building, the hotkey to exit is "Q". When you are in a vehicle, the hotkey is "E". Genius. Make it be in "A" for God sake.

Also, you build defenses with pios and engiees with "S", but with conscripts you do it with "A". Genius²
10 May 2014, 18:11 PM
Donator 11

Without a numpad (tac map is num0), you'll have to make a little autohotkey script to bind that character to another key. The current tacmap is just a placeholder for the real tacmap which will be implemented later.

Can you please elaborate on this Ami? There's going to be a "real tacmap" !?! Is it going to replace the current one? What features will it have?
10 May 2014, 18:28 PM

Permanently Banned
Necroing as first post,nice, you will have a good place here. I shall call you Mini Me.

Back to topic, as i know there wasnot a tactical map in beta or something like that.
But i remember that the minimap was so small you couldnot see anything.
10 May 2014, 18:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Apr 2013, 15:39 PMMatanza
The hotkey for exit is silly. When your units are in a building, the hotkey to exit is "Q". When you are in a vehicle, the hotkey is "E". Genius. Make it be in "A" for God sake.

Also, you build defenses with pios and engiees with "S", but with conscripts you do it with "A". Genius²

That Post by Ami was made before the game was released. There was a different more basic Tac Map back then.
14 Mar 2015, 16:57 PM

Which hotkey for the camera to follow unit?
15 Mar 2015, 23:56 PM

The answer is hold right mouse button and double click portrait :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight