Login

russian armor

feedback of Cruzz patch

31 Oct 2014, 00:32 AM

It is very nice patch, competely changed the soviet faction play style, however, there are some balance change i disagree with and some suggestions ofc.

1.su76 is too good vs infantry,i just spam su76, if you have three of them, it can wipe infantry pretty quickly, done even mention su76 can also do pretty good job against medium armor, so there is really no point go su85 or even t34.i suggest reduce the su76 accuracy of sniping infantry by about 20% and decrease its fire rate by 20% when it is targeting infantry.

2. very nice change of soviet tier system, plz accept my applause, however, i found something interesting when doing the research.
su-76 was designed based on the chassis of T70
Su-85 was designed based on the chassis of T34.
which is the reason why Relic decided to put T70 and T34 in tier 3, Su-76 and Su-85 in Tier 4.
In cruzz patch, if you build tier 3 or 4, the cost will reduce by half if you trying to build the other, which makes more sense because the same chassis those vehicles are using, the tech cost should be less, love the change yo made, Cruzz]

3. Now the only problem is soviet call in system, i would suggest change in the following way.
T34-85 are now can only be produced in T3 without replacing t34/76, uplock t34/85 at 8 cp or 9 with higher cost ofc.

For IS2 and ISU-152, it is call in and requires T3 or T4.

31 Oct 2014, 00:37 AM

Is this yours or cruzzs patch? Plz... at least, post a link to what you are discussing.
31 Oct 2014, 00:39 AM

Is this yours or cruzzs patch? Plz... at least, post a link to what you are discussing.

it is cruzz's patch,
link:http://www.coh2.org/topic/26211/kappatch--a-minor-rebalance-mod
31 Oct 2014, 00:42 AM

It should not be a mod, should be put into Coh2 right now!
31 Oct 2014, 04:17 AM

Permanently Banned
31 Oct 2014, 07:40 AM

Eh I disagree, there are some odd things in it, like giving Obers 2 MG's but not removing the 'drop' flag, which means you could potentially lose 1/3 of your DPS and never ever get it back. So much for reducing RNG :P
31 Oct 2014, 08:10 AM

Eh I disagree, there are some odd things in it, like giving Obers 2 MG's but not removing the 'drop' flag, which means you could potentially lose 1/3 of your DPS and never ever get it back. So much for reducing RNG :P

It's one experiment on how to spread DPS out on them. Probably would be better to just flat out nerf MG34 and improve their base weapon. I was gonna add them the option to rebuy the second LMG though, but adding upgrades takes a decent amount of changes in the files.

i suggest reduce the su76 accuracy of sniping infantry by about 20% and decrease its fire rate by 20% when it is targeting infantry.

Fire rate decrease would be way too complex as a script. Will look into adjusting aoe and or scatter a bit.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★