Login

russian armor

Fantasy Soviet Faction - Worker's Militia

28 Oct 2014, 09:48 AM

One of the commanders can be done on the basis of Ural Volunteer Tank Corps

Urals (Ural-Lvov) Guards Volunteer Tank Corps was formed in 1943 and is equipped with weapons and equipment, the production workers of Sverdlovsk, Chelyabinsk and Molotov areas (now - the Perm region) unpaid work over the plan and on voluntary contributions. Especially for Ural Volunteer Tank Corps in Zlatoust was released 3356 Finnish knives ("black knife"). This short blades with black handles are in service of our tankers, inspired enemies fear and respect. "Shvartsmesser Panzer Division " - Panzer Division "Black Knives" - the so-called German intelligence Ural Corps at Kursk in the summer of 1943. The personnel also recruited workers from the Urals. The chassis has been selected 9660 people from 115 thousand applicants.

NVM misstok the 10th for another division
30 Oct 2014, 00:46 AM

How convenient that days after I post this, mod tools begin to arrive... I'm not sure how much my non-existence of skills can go, but I'll see how much of this faction I can reproduce...
30 Oct 2014, 00:49 AM

How convenient that days after I post this, mod tools begin to arrive... I'm not sure how much my non-existence of skills can go, but I'll see how much of this faction I can reproduce...

Good luck!

I assume unit stats and perhaps units in tiers can be modded around, but is it possible yet to design whole new units? Im no modder, but i promote the making of any mod for CoH2. :D
30 Oct 2014, 00:51 AM

A quick look at the guide put up today suggests it can... But I haven't given it a complete read through as yet...

My impression for the moment is that a new faction is impossible, So I'll just have to mod the Soviets...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United Kingdom 197
unknown 7
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak