Login

russian armor

COH2 can be good, if...

• This thread is locked
25 Oct 2014, 22:09 PM

I really enjoyed playing coh2 during closed beta and alpha because it was not only very different than coh1 but it also had some really challenging moments for the allied player in late game which made it like Coh1 for me. but sadly many people cried in the forums buff this nerf that etc etc and it turned out to a game that i completely stopped playing it for almost a year until i bought some pay 2 win commanders on sale off and just decided to play the game only for these units. i think this game still has the potential to change and become good i list some of these ideas here:

SPAM ISSUE:

You really can not blame allies for spamming because if they don't spam they just cant win, accept it guys the axis infantry with veterancy just rapes them and i can show it to you if u want, i have two bulletins for PG accuracy and i just can use them both at same time and you see my PG completely rapes any unit from any range. you either cant blame axis for spamming because if they don't spam they also lose, sadly at the moment coh2 is only about who spams more (team games not 1v1) in one patch axis is OP and in other patch allies is OP there is never a balance. back in coh2 closed beta tiger was really tough to kill it really had a great armor so had panther and in one word most axis tanks were really tough, but soviets tanks were really cheap i remember you could spam shit load of SU85s and u nearly needed 4 of them to challenge a tiger. that is how it should be right now getting a tiger or king tiger is just a mistake because they are as shitty as a motorbike, 2 jacksons and tiger ace is down, every time i see my enemy has a tiger or KT i get happy because it is only ONE unit and 2 jacksons or SU 87s are enough to kill it from front armor, i sacrifice two jacksons and make him a lose tank which he gets after maybe 30 minutes having income and the exact same thing happens to me when i play axis. right now i just spam panzer 4 cheap and useful and yea they die fast but its only about who spams more and it is better. make tiger stronger something which really makes the enemy team to fear and plan hard on killing it, at the moment the only tank which is really dangerous to enemy is the ISU. tiger + KT + ISU + IS2 + JagdTiger these tanks should be really tough units and you should be allowed to use one at the time just like in coh1 not to spam them.

POP CAP:

one of the main reasons there is too much spam in this game is the pop cap, it should be like in CoH1 you should not be allowed to make so many units right from the start. if this gets fixed then the spam issue is also fixed.

VETERANCY:

why a unit which is getting shot gets veteran? one time i was shooting bazookas to an elephant vet 0 and the elephant had 0 kills but it got Vet 2 by my bazookas. seriously? :/

P2W COMMANDERS:

If anyone declines this game is not p2w then there is something wrong with their brain, tiger ace + mechanized assault + industry tactics + luft docs from axis and so on... these are all pay 2 win, RTS game which is not even f2p should not follow this method.

MOBILE BUNKER UNITS:

this idea got generated from Opposing fronts and ToV, kangaroos and bren carriers and half trucks from PE etc these units were totally ruining coh1 because they were making all your weapon set ups specially at early game useless. in CoH2 you face this as well. Clown car + axis halftruck with LMG squad inside + american car with infantry inside are the examples. just make them a normal troop carrier not a mobile bunker. when there is MG set up it means you need to distract it with one squad and flank it with another squad but right now it is like: oh you see that MG? np i am gonna rush a truck with flamker inside and kill it not only the MG also all the troops covering it you just chase them down to the base with a flamer and they all die in retreat.

MINES:

mines are used to block flanking area but at the moment only soviet mine is doing its job, why all factions can not have a same mine like in coh1 and use it to stop flanks? do you ever see an axis player using wehrmacht mine fields?

CREWS:

Make all weapon crews either 4 or 3 men, soviet 6 men is like 2 men they all die like flies when you even point at them, make the soviet MG deploy time like the axis or US so MAYBE it will stop soviets from making 1000 MG squads at start and just blocking all paths by attack and move. also make soviet sniper only 1 man not 2 men. one time we played vs a team which was spamming only snipers with clowncar flamer support and we lost the game, second time we faced them although we EXACTLY knew what they were going to do but again we lost because these annoying sovi snipers always survive you can not chase them with anything as axis. if you make sniper to counter them the clown car kills your sniper after you kill only one man of the 2men squad or the remaining guy counters you.

CAP AND DECAP:

the decap and capture time is really fast in CoH2. how about making it a bit more slower? so the it is not that painful to play 2v2 game on a forced 4v4 map in automatch or a 1v1 match in 2v2 map.

There is a beta available on steam right? it doesn't hurt if you import the community ideas in the beta and see how players will reflect to them. you do not need to import all suggestions to the official update, that's what a beta is for. Battlefield 4 is great example for this, when battlefield 2 was shut down people made topics in the forums about making BF4 like BF2 and after tests in CTE (Beta) they imported a mode called classic mode in BF4 which made BF4 to sale a lot after the last update and so many old players switched to this game and bought it.
25 Oct 2014, 22:49 PM

Permanently Banned
tl dr
25 Oct 2014, 23:06 PM
Donator 11

Stopped reading after "Panzer grenadiers rapes every unit at every range".
25 Oct 2014, 23:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Oct 2014, 23:06 PMspajn
Stopped reading after "Panzer grenadiers rapes every unit at every range".

you can play vs my panzer grenadiers and see it your self axis fan boy :)
25 Oct 2014, 23:33 PM
Donator 11

Just answer me why we aren't seeing top ostheer players doing panzergrenadiers only build orders?
25 Oct 2014, 23:44 PM

My panzer grenadiers..

"Ok"
25 Oct 2014, 23:50 PM

My shock troopers disagree with your panzergrenadiers, then.
25 Oct 2014, 23:50 PM

Permanently Banned
Stopped reading at "p2w commanders"

if u still believe that commanders are p2w? then u havnt played in months
26 Oct 2014, 00:03 AM

yea the Tiger Ace isn't unbeatable anymore at all, Mech Assault isn't unbeatable either, and pfahaha fucking Luftwaffe? Luftwaffe is OP? You serious?

EDIT:

And Panzergrenadiers are barely ever seen and they don't rape anything. You must be playing against very bad players.
26 Oct 2014, 00:34 AM

Damn, OP, welcome to like 8 months ago.
26 Oct 2014, 02:33 AM

VETERANCY:

why a unit which is getting shot gets veteran? one time i was shooting bazookas to an elephant vet 0 and the elephant had 0 kills but it got Vet 2 by my bazookas. seriously? :/

You appear serious about this post so I will respond.

What you have stated here can only happen if the Elephant tanks multiple and numerous (and I mean like a LOT) of bazooka rounds. To get to vet 2 by damage on that thing would be crazy. It is possible the elephant was doing lots of damage but not getting kills since the armor was retreating (as it should have), but you just happened to push it over the limit.

I rarely get an elephant with more than 3 kills but if I build it I usually get it to vet 2 or 3. Most of the time it just shoots at armor and gets hits but not kills.

The other stuff in your post is so poorly researched I don't want to respond to it.
26 Oct 2014, 03:25 AM
Patrion 14

Stopped reading at "p2w commanders"

if u still believe that commanders are p2w? then u havnt played in months

Almost a year,now
26 Oct 2014, 07:41 AM

yea the Tiger Ace isn't unbeatable anymore at all, Mech Assault isn't unbeatable either, and pfahaha fucking Luftwaffe? Luftwaffe is OP? You serious?

EDIT:

And Panzergrenadiers are barely ever seen and they don't rape anything. You must be playing against very bad players.

jesus i hope you guys could just say "can you show me?" then talk bs
26 Oct 2014, 08:00 AM
Patrion 15

jesus i hope you guys could just say "can you show me?" then talk bs

Can you show me?
26 Oct 2014, 11:01 AM

I like the POP cap as it is. Why on earth do i have to have territory to build units. That is just stupid.

I like the veterancy design. A unit in the field can get veterancy even if it only gets shot at. I think that's realistic.

Nough said!
26 Oct 2014, 11:57 AM

I like the POP cap as it is. Why on earth do i have to have territory to build units. That is just stupid.

I like the veterancy design. A unit in the field can get veterancy even if it only gets shot at. I think that's realistic.

Nough said!

oh ladies and gentleman meine damen und herren i just appologies (is this the correct spelllll?) for posting my PRO SKILLED IDEAS about your Call of Duty game in RTS genere (COH2) ofc you can not be arsed to do a bit more and more challenge to play a game and you just want everything to be as simple as it is and easy to be learnt! OVER AND OUT :D
26 Oct 2014, 11:58 AM

Can you show me?

yes yes yes just add me on steam under this brilliant name " ARASHENSTEIN" and in a 1v1 or 2v2 or anything u want (better if we team up so you see the steps) i show you how by LUCK and MONEY my PG becomes immortal
26 Oct 2014, 12:22 PM
Donator 11

Can you show me?

Just don't forget to upload the replays, so we could all see how those pgs are beaten by op shocks, snipers, scout cars, t-34s, scotts, skill planes, riflemen or even conscripts sometimes.
26 Oct 2014, 12:59 PM

Permanently Banned
I really enjoyed playing coh2 during closed beta and alpha because it was not only very different than coh1 but it also had some really challenging moments for the allied player in late game which made it like Coh1 for me. but sadly many people cried in the forums buff this nerf that etc etc and it turned out to a game that i completely stopped playing it for almost a year until i bought some pay 2 win commanders on sale off and just decided to play the game only for these units. i think this game still has the potential to change and become good i list some of these ideas here:

SPAM ISSUE:

You really can not blame allies for spamming because if they don't spam they just cant win, accept it guys the axis infantry with veterancy just rapes them and i can show it to you if u want, i have two bulletins for PG accuracy and i just can use them both at same time and you see my PG completely rapes any unit from any range. you either cant blame axis for spamming because if they don't spam they also lose, sadly at the moment coh2 is only about who spams more (team games not 1v1) in one patch axis is OP and in other patch allies is OP there is never a balance. back in coh2 closed beta tiger was really tough to kill it really had a great armor so had panther and in one word most axis tanks were really tough, but soviets tanks were really cheap i remember you could spam shit load of SU85s and u nearly needed 4 of them to challenge a tiger. that is how it should be right now getting a tiger or king tiger is just a mistake because they are as shitty as a motorbike, 2 jacksons and tiger ace is down, every time i see my enemy has a tiger or KT i get happy because it is only ONE unit and 2 jacksons or SU 87s are enough to kill it from front armor, i sacrifice two jacksons and make him a lose tank which he gets after maybe 30 minutes having income and the exact same thing happens to me when i play axis. right now i just spam panzer 4 cheap and useful and yea they die fast but its only about who spams more and it is better. make tiger stronger something which really makes the enemy team to fear and plan hard on killing it, at the moment the only tank which is really dangerous to enemy is the ISU. tiger + KT + ISU + IS2 + JagdTiger these tanks should be really tough units and you should be allowed to use one at the time just like in coh1 not to spam them.

POP CAP:

one of the main reasons there is too much spam in this game is the pop cap, it should be like in CoH1 you should not be allowed to make so many units right from the start. if this gets fixed then the spam issue is also fixed.

VETERANCY:

P2W COMMANDERS:

If anyone declines this game is not p2w then there is something wrong with their brain, tiger ace + mechanized assault + industry tactics + luft docs from axis and so on... these are all pay 2 win, RTS game which is not even f2p should not follow this method.

MOBILE BUNKER UNITS:

this idea got generated from Opposing fronts and ToV, kangaroos and bren carriers and half trucks from PE etc these units were totally ruining coh1 because they were making all your weapon set ups specially at early game useless. in CoH2 you face this as well. Clown car + axis halftruck with LMG squad inside + american car with infantry inside are the examples. just make them a normal troop carrier not a mobile bunker. when there is MG set up it means you need to distract it with one squad and flank it with another squad but right now it is like: oh you see that MG? np i am gonna rush a truck with flamker inside and kill it not only the MG also all the troops covering it you just chase them down to the base with a flamer and they all die in retreat.

MINES:

mines are used to block flanking area but at the moment only soviet mine is doing its job, why all factions can not have a same mine like in coh1 and use it to stop flanks? do you ever see an axis player using wehrmacht mine fields?

CREWS:

Make all weapon crews either 4 or 3 men, soviet 6 men is like 2 men they all die like flies when you even point at them, make the soviet MG deploy time like the axis or US so MAYBE it will stop soviets from making 1000 MG squads at start and just blocking all paths by attack and move. also make soviet sniper only 1 man not 2 men. one time we played vs a team which was spamming only snipers with clowncar flamer support and we lost the game, second time we faced them although we EXACTLY knew what they were going to do but again we lost because these annoying sovi snipers always survive you can not chase them with anything as axis. if you make sniper to counter them the clown car kills your sniper after you kill only one man of the 2men squad or the remaining guy counters you.

CAP AND DECAP:

the decap and capture time is really fast in CoH2. how about making it a bit more slower? so the it is not that painful to play 2v2 game on a forced 4v4 map in automatch or a 1v1 match in 2v2 map.

There is a beta available on steam right? it doesn't hurt if you import the community ideas in the beta and see how players will reflect to them. you do not need to import all suggestions to the official update, that's what a beta is for. Battlefield 4 is great example for this, when battlefield 2 was shut down people made topics in the forums about making BF4 like BF2 and after tests in CTE (Beta) they imported a mode called classic mode in BF4 which made BF4 to sale a lot after the last update and so many old players switched to this game and bought it.

raw
26 Oct 2014, 13:10 PM

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight