Login

russian armor

just answering Von Kluge ...

• This thread is locked
23 Oct 2014, 23:36 PM

You locked my thread so I am not even able to answer your own questions.

1. The sentence is not mine but copied from here:

http://community.companyofheroes.com/

I did not want to link it as somewhere I saw it's not accepted by admins here.

You may google it as I was.

So please do not put it into my mouth ...

2.I have more then 20 years experience in the software development, as well as development management /but not the games/ and was just professionally interested in the subject.

3. last but not least I am a customer and paid for something ...

Censorship level is horrible here guys btw.
23 Oct 2014, 23:47 PM
Honorary Member Badge

okay first off instead of making a public thread about it i ask that you please pm von kluge. and he can talk to you about the who, what, when, where, and why. since i don't know the thread in question i can't really comment but id think its better if you handled this via pm.
23 Oct 2014, 23:49 PM

Permanently Banned
agree, they even invisible my no-bra day thread. Who does this, honestly?
23 Oct 2014, 23:54 PM

For me the subject is closed.
(But not solved).

24 Oct 2014, 00:17 AM

I've had bad experiences with the website. Blatant, unfair and corrupt actions (from certain mods: in my experience I've had no problems with Von Kluge specifically) leading to what would be considered an elite dictatorship or censorship. No seeming accountability. I've even tried to bring it up with Ami but have been dismissed to such a point that I was offended... I consider myself to be an open minded and fair individual that has been in the community since VCoH.
Please note I understand this website is not a democracy and you don't have to be apart of it if you don't want to....
Just saying... these are my experiences with some of the mods...
24 Oct 2014, 07:27 AM
Patrion 14

You can always send me a pm if you disagree with my action and I apologise if I offended you.

But I'm sure you understand that we rather steer away from openly questionning the devs here on the forums, even though what you wanted to discuss was originally started on the steam forums.

We try to keep good relationship with the devs and I felt like your thread wasn't helping that.

VK
24 Oct 2014, 07:31 AM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Oct 2014, 23:36 PMQmaPL
Censorship level is horrible here guys btw.

There is no censorship level here, you have clearly not been around enough to see that. The only reason moderators take actions is to keep the order and avoid that certain discussions/topics that are especially sensible for some people get out of hands. We have a very, very, very soft moderation and if you use such bold words being registered from less than a month then you are not judging us well.

If you have 20 years of experience then you certainly know that for this kind of issues you are supposed to PM the direct people and/or one of the admins. We are here to help and we are all active. Using a public thread to discuss about private things (like the reasons because someone locked your thread) is not going to get you the answers you are seeking for. In fact it just attracted:

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Oct 2014, 23:49 PMakosi
agree, they even invisible my no-bra day thread. Who does this, honestly?

A guy like Akosi, that we already suspended/banned for his past behaviour.

I've had bad experiences with the website. Blatant, unfair and corrupt actions (from certain mods: in my experience I've had no problems with Von Kluge specifically) leading to what would be considered an elite dictatorship or censorship. No seeming accountability. I've even tried to bring it up with Ami but have been dismissed to such a point that I was offended... I consider myself to be an open minded and fair individual that has been in the community since VCoH.
Please note I understand this website is not a democracy and you don't have to be apart of it if you don't want to....
Just saying... these are my experiences with some of the mods...

Blatant, unfair and "corrupt". Please PM me your reasons because, being the one who can read everything from both the sides, I see no such things and I take your words as very offensive towards the whole staff of COH2.ORG.
24 Oct 2014, 07:32 AM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

I am going to close this thread now but please send me a PM in private and we can discuss about this as much as you want.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 27
unknown 7

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment