Login

russian armor

Is STG44 upgrade on Storm trooper worth the cost?

23 Oct 2014, 17:22 PM

I upgraded STG44 on stormtroopers and when sitting in building firing at from all 4 windows they couldnt finish a shock troops that closed in.

other than shocks its ok vs LMG RF squads and airborne. but is the 100 Munition worth it as panzer grenadiers come equipped with the same weapon i believe.:unsure:

the tactical movement ability on stormtroops is actually better in moving away than closing in vs shocks.

the best ability of stormtroops so far is when you get them shrecks they get vehicle detection for 30 secs which is extremely handy.
24 Oct 2014, 12:50 PM

Worth it for the tactical movement imo, use cloak and hold fire till they are close, then pop tactical movement :)
24 Oct 2014, 16:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Oct 2014, 12:50 PMBryan
Worth it for the tactical movement imo, use cloak and hold fire till they are close, then pop tactical movement :)

ill try this out to cap VPs, not sure if terrain affects tactical movement like in winter maps is tactical movement effective?
26 Oct 2014, 01:09 AM

You pretty much just use the tactical movement for the damage bonus, so wait till they are close and then pop it.

Works on all maps I imagine, although the one's with more cover are obviously ideal.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 20
Germany 400

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment