Login

russian armor

Semoskiy

22 Oct 2014, 23:35 PM

This is one of those threads where I appear as the utter uselees strategist that I am, but I don't mind since I consider myself to be among friends on this forum (don't we all love COH2 after all?).

The thing is that I have a love/hate relationship with this map, Semoskiy. Sometimes it's one of the hardest maps for me, while some other times it's pretty straightfoward to play on it. So my question is the following:

How do you deal with this map? What are your priorities on this map and what is overall strategy?
27 Oct 2014, 07:25 AM
Patrion 14

Well there are 2 main "cutoffs" to the Allies side. This makes it pretty simple for okw to cut you off with Kubelwagens in the beginning.
As Allies i like to stay mobile, eg. few maxims, so you can dodge grenades and receive less fire from mortars. Mortars are pretty good, since the map is overall small (2v2) and most of the action takes place in the middle. In the early game its all about taking advantage of the buildings since there are quite a few. For example the church in the middle and the houses next to the cutoffs are the buildings you would want your units to be in.
As axis, generally, keep your units together and focus on one vp till the heavies roll out. Keep an eye on your cutoff.
27 Oct 2014, 08:06 AM
Benefactor 115

Indirect fire asap, aggressive play through the middle until you secure the garrison in front of enemy base cutoff, backcap your half and harrass the other half and enemy fuel
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★