Login

russian armor

CoH beta

29 Oct 2014, 17:48 PM

You know it will never happen. CoH is daed gaem.

Ye sooo DED.

Well their latest interview did give a hint that they really want to support modding through Steam.
(Yes the focus lies with COH2, but there are some hidden references to OMG/EIR, EF mod etc ...)

But to be honest: COH2 is a dead game aswell, it only hasn't realized it yet. And Relic is the intensive care, holding the poor fella on bypass. While there is very little hope left for full recovery.

But then again Michael Schumacher came back from the dead aswell.
I actually believe they want to support modding to FIND A SOLUTION for their game. They are grasping for straws.
It's like the Ebola crisis: every experimental drugs that seem to work, will have to do.

30 Oct 2014, 19:30 PM

NO GAEM NOT DED GOOBY PLS STAHP.

Actually, the community is quite stable. Always around 2700 players online. Well enough for a game this old imo.
edit: to solidify my point:CoH 1/2 are both games directed at comparably hardcore players. The learning curve is very steep. That's why the online community is small anyways. Games that are easier to learn/hard to master are simply more appealing to large audiences than hard to learn/hard to master.
31 Oct 2014, 21:14 PM

NO GAEM NOT DED GOOBY PLS STAHP.

Actually, the community is quite stable. Always around 2700 players online. Well enough for a game this old imo.
edit: to solidify my point:CoH 1/2 are both games directed at comparably hardcore players. The learning curve is very steep. That's why the online community is small anyways. Games that are easier to learn/hard to master are simply more appealing to large audiences than hard to learn/hard to master.

Also the marketing part of these games kind of fail :X
31 Oct 2014, 21:17 PM

A new patch should also fix the statistics for your profile, which should show you how many games you have played. However they are buggy.

I kinda miss the old statistics, where you could watch, how many people are online and who is playing what right now.
Much more useful..
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS