Login

russian armor

BUG: Germans can reinforce using any bunker

22 Oct 2014, 00:47 AM

I noticed it while playing in a 4v4. I was able to reproduce the bug in a custom game with a bit less action going on.

It appears that German units are able to reinforce while standing in certain locations very close around any bunker. I was able to reproduce the bug using a standard non-upgraded bunker, as well as the MG bunker. At no time were my units near a building that provided reinforcements.

I am uncertain if this is a known bug already. I did not see it on the beta patch notes today as being fixed. Below you can find a video of me reproducing the bug. If this isn't a known issue, I can't imagine I'm the first person to notice it / abuse it during a game.. I've been exclusively playing Soviets for months up until this week as it was either switch sides or uninstall the game.

Using this bug, you could avoid ever needing to make a command bunker, thus saving resources, or build time.
22 Oct 2014, 01:31 AM

It appears as though the bunker doesnt actually reinforce a model, which would be a massive problem.

Not sure what else to say really, its not broken, just slightly bugged. Good point out though!
22 Oct 2014, 01:34 AM

watch the video, the unit does reinforce. You just have to move it again. I take those units from 1 or 2 back to 4.

Specifically, watch the last 30 seconds of the video. I take the unit with the reinforce build queued up, then move him over to the same spot at another bunker which finishes the reinforce
22 Oct 2014, 01:41 AM

Lets see how long it takes them to fix that :D.

Nice find btw.
22 Oct 2014, 01:45 AM

Should be fixed no later than February 2015.
22 Oct 2014, 02:46 AM

Good spot, but this should probably be put into the Bug section...
22 Oct 2014, 03:08 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 115

22 Oct 2014, 05:25 AM

This bug is available if the one who build the bunker doesn't move. Once he moves, the reinforce option goes away.

22 Oct 2014, 05:36 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Oct 2014, 05:25 AMsteel
This bug is available if the one who build the bunker doesn't move. Once he moves, the reinforce option goes away.

Shhhhh some things are meant to be secret :)

it doesnt go away you can basically walk around it till it pops backup or even get into it. but only the squad that builds it can reinforce

I have even reinforced from a flak emplacement (Strumpios) this way and volks bunker can reinforce teh volks squad but its not worth it to tr and find the location where the reinfoce pops up.
22 Oct 2014, 09:40 AM
Donator 22

this bug already exist for 3-4 month....
22 Oct 2014, 21:53 PM

omg, its happened to me several times in this few monthes but i thought just reinforce tab ,not completly work. good:)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★