Login

russian armor

Open Beta Changelog

PAGES (14)down
23 Oct 2014, 19:21 PM

well.... 2v2s will be much worse now. We will all know majority of the pro gamers who participate in pushing good balance only view that 1v1s need to be balanced.

Comparing 1v1 statistics and 2v2 and up only means we should keep nerfing and nerfing both axis armies, especially OKW.

Both, PaK and JT nerfs will be extremely healthy for 2v2 and up.
23 Oct 2014, 19:29 PM

Why do u think these changes are going to make 2v2 worse
23 Oct 2014, 21:14 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Osttruppen Spam incoming :snfCHVGame:

I've been wanting to do that for ages, they have faust and capping power and would ideally complement kubel spam

Unfortunately everyone threatens to stop playing with me if I use them
24 Oct 2014, 07:28 AM

Most changes look good, but they still didn't do anything about OKW truck pushing and OKW reinforced wires (they don't need to be finished to work). These things are so damn annoying and happened to often recently... >:(
24 Oct 2014, 08:41 AM

Yeah, but we are talking very early game here yes?

OKH have fausts as soon as they get their first building up.

One will cripple a car and two will kill it.

OKW at that time have, um, kubels, storms, volks and raketenwerfer. They are in a better position when they get their first shreks, but before that they are significantly worse off.

A well-micro player can kite GD to death without any lost. GD have no "wula". GD's faust range is shorter than light viehcles. when your GD retreat , the viehcles will chase after the GD and wipe out them.

Sometimes the GD can only shoot out 1 faust, just damage the viehcle but can not destroy it. As you know , GD have only 4 men. You use them to get out of cover and fuast a moving viehcle ? YES, they will kite you. And with members lost the GD must retreat, leaving the viehcles being repaired rapidly.

Ost have a lately T2 viecles. 222 and 251 is too late for their performance. Low HP ,poor fire power. The allies have a ton of counters waiting for them at 6 min of the game. Maybe PG is usefull again but I'm talking about the light viehcles of OST.
24 Oct 2014, 08:47 AM

-get back guard abuility
-t34-85 need more armor and health > panter front armor to heavy. pz4 easy kill t 34-85 without il-2 marking
24 Oct 2014, 09:38 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Oct 2014, 08:47 AMfaus515
-get back guard abuility
-t34-85 need more armor and health > panter front armor to heavy. pz4 easy kill t 34-85 without il-2 marking

Only if you're willing to pay 175 fuel a piece :P
24 Oct 2014, 10:25 AM
Patrion 27

I would pay 175 fuel for a beefy t34/85...
24 Oct 2014, 10:32 AM

OKW flak track seem to have been buffed it fires higher now and ignores most of the terrain.
24 Oct 2014, 11:33 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Oct 2014, 08:47 AMfaus515
-get back guard abuility
I don´t see any problem with the current T-34/85 double call in. It doesn´t need more armor and it doesn´t need more health. Currently it has the same health as a Panther. The T-34 is a medium tank. The Panther is de facto more of a heavy than a medium tank. The Panther should be a way more potent vehicle.

Also keep in mind that the Pak40 is probably going to get nerfed. So no need at all to increase the T-34/85s performance.

The Panthers front armor was increased last patch, because you could just move towards the Panther and penetrate its front armor without flanking the vehicle.

Also the doctrine offers the mark vehicle ability, which would be overkill coupled with increased performance.

A Panzer IV will reliably lose to a T-34/85 in this game.
24 Oct 2014, 12:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Oct 2014, 11:33 AMButcher
I don´t see any problem with the current T-34/85 double call in. It doesn´t need more armor and it doesn´t need more health. Currently it has the same health as a Panther. The T-34 is a medium tank. The Panther is de facto more of a heavy than a medium tank. The Panther should be a way more potent vehicle.

Also keep in mind that the Pak40 is probably going to get nerfed. So no need at all to increase the T-34/85s performance.

The Panthers front armor was increased last patch, because you could just move towards the Panther and penetrate its front armor without flanking the vehicle.

Also the doctrine offers the mark vehicle ability, which would be overkill coupled with increased performance.

A Panzer IV will reliably lose to a T-34/85 in this game.

what u talking about? i said about tanks. soviet havent IMBA shreks. so what we see. more shreks spam and IMBA panters or panzer blobs. germans can kill tanks without tanks. soviet cant do that. OKW Panzer IV easy kill t34-85. if u want balance get soviet guards basoka/ ok?

24 Oct 2014, 13:00 PM

Only if you're willing to pay 175 fuel a piece :P

ok. pay 180 fuel + 120 ammo for guard bazokas
24 Oct 2014, 13:01 PM

Not sure if intentional, but Ostheer scout car was reduced in cost, 210 manpower, 15 fuel. Should help with the early game vs Light USF vehicles.

Ostruppen buff really strikes me as odd though.
24 Oct 2014, 13:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Oct 2014, 12:58 PMfaus515

what u talking about? i said about tanks. soviet havent IMBA shreks. so what we see. more shreks spam and IMBA panters or panzer blobs. germans can kill tanks without tanks. soviet cant do that. OKW Panzer IV easy kill t34-85. if u want balance get soviet guards basoka/ ok?

1) Sounds like you want Soviet tanks to beat German tanks on an equal basis then. I´m afraid that´s not going to happen for pretty much any reason I can think of (faction design, balance, historical accuracy, fun).

2) T-34/85s are strong enough in the AT department. The Panther is supposed to counter tanks, the T-34/85 is omni purpose like the Panzer IV.

3) Sovs have Zis guns and the best mines ingame which actually provide decent AT capabilities.

4) Schrecks aren´t imbalanced as you claim. In fact German AT has never been weaker. The accuracy was tuned down and Paks are going to be weaker. The survivability of Allied tanks is going up by this.

5) I predict that Axis are getting swarmed by medium tanks next patch if the Pak nerf goes life. At the current state it´s already possible to overwhelm Panthers etc. with just one T-34/85 call in, if you know what you are doing. There is no reason to increase their performance.
24 Oct 2014, 14:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Oct 2014, 13:11 PMButcher
1) Sounds like you want Soviet tanks to beat German tanks on an equal basis then. I´m afraid that´s not going to happen for pretty much any reason I can think of (faction design, balance, historical accuracy, fun).

2) T-34/85s are strong enough in the AT department. The Panther is supposed to counter tanks, the T-34/85 is omni purpose like the Panzer IV.

3) Sovs have Zis guns and the best mines ingame which actually provide decent AT capabilities.

4) Schrecks aren´t imbalanced as you claim. In fact German AT has never been weaker. The accuracy was tuned down and Paks are going to be weaker. The survivability of Allied tanks is going up by this.

5) I predict that Axis are getting swarmed by medium tanks next patch if the Pak nerf goes life. At the current state it´s already possible to overwhelm Panthers etc. with just one T-34/85 call in, if you know what you are doing. There is no reason to increase their performance.

1) zis gun fake that pak and germans have pak-43 and more effective pak-40 with super mega health troops. soviet zis -3 kill evety easy.
2) all soviet haved week infantry and die so fast esspecially OKW blobs with g43 profile and mg34 ober.
3) ostr 2 shreks panzergrinaders (2 squad kill all soviets tanks) mg42 spam with 110 sector fire covers
4) guards lose 2-3 man with !!! 1 shoot pz4. so u must retread.
5) germans have bunkers (soviet sucked again) + OKW special units for since controll map.
sooo all germans have best tanks/ best weapons. so when germans have stars - u sucked at late game. all this - big problem in big games 3-4 mode. And its not epic faild if u play in 1-2 mode> because maps small size.
5) so soviet havent good medium tanks at all and germans have panter with strong front armor. its wrong.

so if reic cant fixing this problems many people drop this game. and i dont wanna pay fo new campaing/ because relic cant fix balance long time and sucked every time (usf+soviet) all time.

24 Oct 2014, 17:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Oct 2014, 14:54 PMfaus515

1) zis gun fake that pak and germans have pak-43 and more effective pak-40 with super mega health troops. soviet zis -3 kill evety easy.
2) all soviet haved week infantry and die so fast esspecially OKW blobs with g43 profile and mg34 ober.
3) ostr 2 shreks panzergrinaders (2 squad kill all soviets tanks) mg42 spam with 110 sector fire covers
4) guards lose 2-3 man with !!! 1 shoot pz4. so u must retread.
5) germans have bunkers (soviet sucked again) + OKW special units for since controll map.
sooo all germans have best tanks/ best weapons. so when germans have stars - u sucked at late game. all this - big problem in big games 3-4 mode. And its not epic faild if u play in 1-2 mode> because maps small size.
5) so soviet havent good medium tanks at all and germans have panter with strong front armor. its wrong.

so if reic cant fixing this problems many people drop this game. and i dont wanna pay fo new campaing/ because relic cant fix balance long time and sucked every time (usf+soviet) all time.

I think that you suffer from Russian COH2 syndrom. You need to follow small niche in order to win. The problem here is not with Germans but rather with Russian linera and expensive teching.

As Russian if you get cought left footed you are f...up. You need to find soluions in call ins. Which is wrong in my humble oppinion.

24 Oct 2014, 17:34 PM

Just played an AI game on the beta to test the flak track for the okw... And holy crap is that thing lethal now. The change in the way it targets was a good thing but it's way over performing now. Basically, it insta pins and if the squad doesn't hit retreat instantly from full health, there's a good chance of a wipe even on retreat.
24 Oct 2014, 18:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Oct 2014, 17:05 PMExardus

I think that you suffer from Russian COH2 syndrom. You need to follow small niche in order to win. The problem here is not with Germans but rather with Russian linera and expensive teching.

As Russian if you get cought left footed you are f...up. You need to find soluions in call ins. Which is wrong in my humble oppinion.

no man. i have 1800 hours and when i play with my friend by germans side - its no problem at all. germans have many tactics and many good choice.so u cant find many pic with 100% axis in seaching - its balance problem. some my friends drop playing this game and dont wanna play. they wait good community managers and rebalance at this game with many good fighting tactics in 3-4 mode.
soviet have some good commanders only with B-4 / isu / is-2 unit. another - garbage.
24 Oct 2014, 19:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Oct 2014, 18:32 PMfaus515

no man. i have 1800 hours and when i play with my friend by germans side - its no problem at all. germans have many tactics and many good choice.so u cant find many pic with 100% axis in seaching - its balance problem. some my friends drop playing this game and dont wanna play. they wait good community managers and rebalance at this game with many good fighting tactics in 3-4 mode.
soviet have some good commanders only with B-4 / isu / is-2 unit. another - garbage.

You misunderstood me. When I mean COH 2 Russian syndrom I mean that your hands are tight to use 2-3 combos max in order to succeed, all other options will result in failure. It is not balance problem, rather mechanic regarding Russian tech.
24 Oct 2014, 19:55 PM

well.... 2v2s will be much worse now. We will all know majority of the pro gamers who participate in pushing good balance only view that 1v1s need to be balanced.

Eh, I would disagree, most pr0 1v1 gamerz also enjoy 2v2 as well from what I've seen, so I honestly think both 1v1 and 2v2 are being targeted here. 3v3 and 4v4 however.....that's a deep pit of S$&* that will never be looked at. :snfPeter:
PAGES (14)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 26
unknown 5

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak