Login

russian armor

A small unit A.I issue that should be fixed

20 Oct 2014, 13:09 PM

I want them to fix the unit A.I so when i issue an attack command on a cp from the tactical map my squad will immediately attack the enemy squad instead of walking straight into enemy fire and only stopping when i order so >_>
20 Oct 2014, 13:11 PM

... Attack move?
20 Oct 2014, 14:26 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

That's attack move. IF you want to go straight to the enemy just right click.

:sigh:
20 Oct 2014, 14:34 PM

You should use 2-click system: 1st click on target enemy squad - to prioritize attack on it, 2nd click - to get your unit closer to enemy troops.
20 Oct 2014, 15:30 PM

Just a noob here, but...if I got right what your issue is (my english is not so good)...then, you have to know that you can handle your squads in two differents ways:

1. select your squad, press "A" key, left-click on the map (or minimap)....then your squad will travel to that position in the map that you pointed, but they will stop and fight at max range each time your squad find a enemy in their way....once, the enemy have retreated or is death, yours guys will continue travelling to that point where you left-clicked.

2. select your squad, click with right button on any place in the map, then your squad won´t stop and engage at max range any enemy that they find, but the squad will continue walking until reach the point where you right-clicked ignoring any enemy troop they find in their path to that point (yeah, they will shoot to the enemy while in range, but they won´t stop walking)

Excuse my bad english.....I hope you get what I want to show you.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★