Login

russian armor

Thoughts on the Blob, Hard/soft counters

20 Oct 2014, 12:09 PM

It is apparent that in the current build of Coh2 that the blob can be used to win almost any engagement not only from the most potent USF but the Osther as well. The soft and easiest counter to this is obviously the heavy machine guns that the factions get, however, the inconsistency of the MG42 and MG34 have become annoying for myself and others i have asked. Correct me if im wrong, but as the game currently stands, the Maxim does more damage at its max range than the MG42? How can a weapon developed in the late 1800's/early 1900's be more powerful than the pinnacle of Machine guns from the ww2 era?
The Problem in my eyes seem to lye in the fact that Osther are very limited in their arty. The 10.5 cm is not very good compared to say the Priest or, something i have been seeing a lot since last patch, B4 of the soviets. I have experimented with the Brummbar from Tier 4 Osther, however, it is still, in my eyes, difficult to stop a rifle company into EZ8's with a lot of fuel being spent on tier 4, while his/her vet riflemen smoke your MG's.
Please, if you disagree with something i have written, post your opinion and remember, Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. :D
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★