Login

russian armor

Arty Officer & Ost Sniper?

19 Oct 2014, 16:17 PM

A wee nerdy question for the stats men among us, bless us with your knowledge please :help:

The arty officer, I know his ability when active increases accuracy by 15% (thanks Cruzzi!), does this modify the snipers accuracy vs Units in Buildings and retreating units?

Secondly, yous sure it does not increase the rate of fire of infantry units by anything? I know originally it did when coh2 was released, but was it modified in an an early patch?

Cheers!
19 Oct 2014, 18:12 PM

I'm no stat expert, but I'm fairly certain it will increase accuracy across the board for all units against all units - so yes, 15% accuracy against retreating units.

And no, the OH Artillery Officer doesn't increase rate of fire - just accuracy. Although I think the OKW Sturm Offizier increases rate of fire.
19 Oct 2014, 22:41 PM

Thanks lad, can anyone confirm that once the officer buff is active then, the sniper has accuracy of 65% vs buildings and r retreating units? (and 85% ish accuracy when the Officer is vet 3).

Just wondering if the sniper and officer have much synergy at all :)

20 Oct 2014, 02:15 AM
Patrion 27

I'm pretty sure the Ostheer officer increases the rate of fire of vehicles specifically.
20 Oct 2014, 14:27 PM

Yeah they made that adjustment early in coh2, was hoping they left something in, the ninja's that relic are.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★