Login

russian armor

Looking for high level COH2 player for 2v2 partner

9 Feb 2015, 14:36 PM

9 Feb 2015, 15:07 PM

I'm definitely interested in playing with you. I don't understand why other posters on this thread are being so rude to you because all of your responses seem invested in a firm sense of reality and decorum. I am the 2vs2 axis player you're looking for, so I'm eagerly awaiting our adventures in CoH 2.

However, I must urge you to prove yourself to me before we embark. You must write a thesis on why you deserve to win more than 51% of the time and use statistical analysis to prove that every single ally you've ever played with was worse than you using complicated bar graphs, historical anecdotes involving the actual World War this game is based on, and philosophical musings.

Furthermore, I require no less than fifty replays of you playing at your worst so that I know your minimum level of commitment per game.

I know what you're thinking. You've looked at my playercard. You must be wondering, "Hold on. Zuckerhund isn't a tournament level player. What is going on?"

Well my dear friend, my ladder position isn't an accurate portrayal of my skill level, because goblins savaged my rank when I wasn't looking.
9 Feb 2015, 15:47 PM

I need like a top 5% player. I got a 2v2 partner that ranks in the top 100 for Soviets, but even with him as my teammate we don't consistently win as Germans.

I'm pretty damn good due to how much time, homework, browsing coh-stats.org and the equivalent for coh2 to get an idea of how to play. I've been a member of GR.org for years, but I've never been a consistent winner. I win about 50% or slightly better, of all my matches, but the problem is, is while I play very well, I don't consistently WIN. SO I need someone who is a top level German player to 2v2 and I can pretty much only learn from the best players.

I don't like that kind of players, you may be that one that blame on his team mate.
50% wins playing well as you say is a low ratio. I am not a pro and I have >60% of my wins in 2v2 AT with many different players that aren't pro players. I don't blame at them, sometimes one of the team player have to dictate the orders, if you are better than your team mate, it's your fault for not managing the game correctly.

I played 2v2 random as well and my ratio is >60% wins. I don't play random for months, that explain my rank 1000 but still the ratio is so important.

I like your attitude to study the data in coh stats and trying to improve but in team games you need to improve your team play. If you don't like that you better go on 1v1 in where only your skill matters.
9 Feb 2015, 16:31 PM

I don't like that kind of players, you may be that one that blame on his team mate.
50% wins playing well as you say is a low ratio. I am not a pro and I have >60% of my wins in 2v2 AT with many different players that aren't pro players. I don't blame at them, sometimes one of the team player have to dictate the orders, if you are better than your team mate, it's your fault for not managing the game correctly.

I played 2v2 random as well and my ratio is >60% wins. I don't play random for months, that explain my rank 1000 but still the ratio is so important.

I like your attitude to study the data in coh stats and trying to improve but in team games you need to improve your team play. If you don't like that you better go on 1v1 in where only your skill matters.
He reminds me of a guy called Huricane. If he loses a squad he will find a way to blame you. It really is a learn to play issue. Plenty of times I've had rather poor team mates and on some occasions I play poorly which I admit. But as you can see from my playercard I would consider myself one of the better OKW players out there, in terms of 2 vs 2's anyway.

I was on the UK team for nations cup and as we were about to play the Netherlands the tournament was cancelled. If you're looking for help and advice SuperJew, you might have more luck if you came across as less arrogant and stop blaming your teammates, look to your own mistakes before criticizing others, or else you'll just look like a massive knob.

28 Feb 2015, 11:19 AM

Hi Trav.
Hi zuckerhund.
How about we 3 set up a steam group in which we notify each other when we might play.
I've been looking for 3v3 and 2v2 partner for a while too.What do you say?

Enter STEAM name here
come on let's go =tomot222

:)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment