Login

russian armor

Here are our hopes for oktober-patch

21 Oct 2014, 04:00 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Oct 2014, 02:48 AMsteel

Let me add and modify some stuff to my liking.

T-34 Armour increase.
Panzer IV Armour reduction.
Panzer IV gun penetration buff
Howitzers buff
Mortars AoE enlargement
Soldiers don't clump up. (Not realistic and promotes squad wipes)
Maxim AoE suppression buff

Why on earth would you want the jagdtiger to still shoot through buildings or the airdropped MG & AT gun to remain unmanned?
21 Oct 2014, 04:07 AM

Why on earth would you want the jagdtiger to still shoot through buildings or the airdropped MG & AT gun to remain unmanned?
I don't mind jagdtiger to shoot through building. That gun (PaK44) is a very powerful gun and has a very high muzzle velocity. It makes sense to be able to shoot through. I just don't want it to shoot through like 2-3 buildings at once. Just one building is fine by me.

Airdropped equipments should be an alternative to their buildings version not an upgrade IMO. You pay the same price after all. You get to drop them at the most convenient places but in exchange you need your own crew (RE troops or Riflemen or Paratroopers).

I'm a guy who wants a 1:1 ratio of game balance to realism.

May I add OKW schwerer panzer HQ needs that flak gun to stop penetrating the armour of tanks? As well as an M36 penetration and armour buff.
21 Oct 2014, 04:21 AM

JT either shoots through all or it doesnt. I would have no idea where to start to code a middle ground. How the JT crew knows where to aim when shooting through a block of houses or through several thickets, i dont know. How can how you tell where where to aim when you cant see your target at all? One house maybe, but some JT shots are ridiculous.
21 Oct 2014, 09:07 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Oct 2014, 16:12 PMluq1608
can in the next patch which will tankovyy assault tactics can ostheer weapon against armored panzerfaust would be better to hit the armored vehicles

Wut?

Talking about panzerfaust hitting the ground? That should indeed be fixed, also the AT nade "deflecting" off light vehicles (kubels, scout cars) should be looked at as well.
21 Oct 2014, 09:51 AM

E-8 / 85/ soviet sherman / p4 area distance reduced to 1.5
okw and ost p4 penetration increased to 175 to match e 8
e8 fuel cost to 135

The differences between medium armour at the moment is huge. now you have the medium tanks that can support the infantry with AI killing and the medium tanks that are more semi AT units.

stug mp and fuel increase 360/115 hp back to 640 range 60 penetration 170/160/150
JP4/ stug / su85 rotation increased by 20 %

Bar either dps increase or cost reduced to 45
zook cost decrease to 50 and no longer requires teching.

Penals dps increase to match rifleman at long range. also a a single dp upgrade would be nice.

Okw Leigh and usf howitzer are severely underperforming compared to the regular ost and soviet
mortars.

leigh increase aoe to match 120mm.
double pack howitzer regular attack range.

OKW elite armour is severely lackluster as it simply eats up way to much ammo. reduce HEAT round activation to 25 p4 armoured skirts to 60.
21 Oct 2014, 10:02 AM

Just 3 things:

1. Fix the bugs (retreat bug especially)
2. Nerv all cal in heavy tanks (ISU and JT especially)
3. Buff USF (mines, heavy tanks, ect. ....)
21 Oct 2014, 15:03 PM

I hope they will fix:
- ISU
- Sov sniper
- OKW truck pushing
- OKW wire
- call-in system
- HMG bug
- retreat (cancel when gunner gets killed)
21 Oct 2014, 15:34 PM

Performance, bugs, USF upgrades, Kubel, Volk Shreck blobs and um, Panzerwerfer adjustment to 12 pop cap instead of 16..

EDIT: Oh and fix Soviet t4 for the love of mojo :p. SU76 and 85 could do with a wee bit of love.
21 Oct 2014, 16:07 PM

Fix all the animation bugs surrounding USF rifenades both smoke and AT. So sick of watching a suppressed squad that started the smoke animation before suppression fire the smoke after the MG retreated for example. Please just make them fire like Gren Rnades instant and uninterruptable.

Balance USF late game. Revert some of the nerfs on RE suppression ability.

Get rid of the call in meta.

Adjust Kubels buildtime and cost to performance ratio.

Make Soviet non doctrinal units less craptastic.

Reduce the cost of Ost T4. Rebalance to most of the cost is in the building so that Ost can get T3 or T4 for a reasonable price but not both so as to not punish for going T4 and not to punish for going T3 but not allowing both as the balance factor.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★