Login

russian armor

RF AT nade wont do engie crits anymore its random now.

17 Oct 2014, 18:51 PM

After patch both conscripts and rifle squad AT nades dont do engine damage even from side all time it seems random now, i did try once from behind but the tank was turning and nade vanished :facepalm:

So no more punishing Tank pushes with screening infy, good thing in a way so you can do an aggressive push of medium armor now.
Vaz
17 Oct 2014, 19:43 PM

I've done it today and it caused engine damage. Riflemen nade is bugged. If tank is too close it really messes things up. Cons should still be the same.
18 Oct 2014, 03:52 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Oct 2014, 19:43 PMVaz
I've done it today and it caused engine damage. Riflemen nade is bugged. If tank is too close it really messes things up. Cons should still be the same.

well i popped a lot of these with US RF in last 2v2 match none scored crits on panther and even a P4. I have never seen a failed RF at nade on p4, before patch every hit would score crits.
18 Oct 2014, 17:44 PM

well heres another game where RF AT nades fail twice in succession on p4 one was fired at front ( it used to do crits before) and it bounced and anohter from side it vanished i did try another nade to back not sure what happend i dint score any engine crits :(

http://www.coh2.org/replay/25626/dont-what-he-did-wrong-perhaps-early-mortar-is-bad
18 Oct 2014, 17:47 PM

They do still work as I was critting Tigers no problem yesterday, maybe I just had good luck.
20 Oct 2014, 09:08 AM

They do still work as I was critting Tigers no problem yesterday, maybe I just had good luck.

well ever since that patch hit i havent scored a single vehicle crit on medium armor with RF AT nade all just explode on tank i see animation and nothing happens even from side. :( did relic make the design simialr to panzerfussiliers AT nades which my opp used on my easy eights atlest 4 times and nothing happened?
Vaz
20 Oct 2014, 20:45 PM

Those are just failed penetrations. try to launch the nade on the rear of the target. It can still bounce, but usually won't.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★