Login

russian armor

OKW Economy

17 Oct 2014, 02:29 AM

I have been reading a lot about the bad economy the OKW has, but after a while playing with them, I must admit I don't really know exactly how different it is from other factions. Could you please share your impressions about the OKW economy? Thanks in advance! :D
17 Oct 2014, 02:37 AM
Donator 11

At one point the income was only 1/3 and trucks would bring a point's income to full. (there were many other differences during this time) Obviously, that has been done away with but now the 2/3 doesn't really seem to be as steep of a deficit since tech isn't all that expensive.
17 Oct 2014, 04:07 AM

OKW gets 66% the fuel and 80% of the munitions other factions do. To compensate for this they get vet 5 and they generally spend less fuel on tech
17 Oct 2014, 20:04 PM

Note that these percentages also apply to the muni/fuel caches built by your ostheer teammate.
17 Oct 2014, 20:14 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 11

The economy is most noticeable when you have to replace losses. Most OKW vehicles are very good at what they do, and are generally better at surviving than most.
19 Oct 2014, 18:13 PM

I don't understand this, OKW have the 2 more expensive tanks (KingTiger & JadTiger) but you can't do it, for the KingTiger you need 40 fuel + 40 fuel + 80 fuel + 260 fuel = 420 fuel (as a minimum)
JadTiger if more aviable because no need a structure "only" 290 fuel, thinking that the OKW can't reinforce points and have 66% of fuel is too hard to make any heavy tank or another things and I don't gonna talk about the ammo because they have the more expensive artillery (300 ammo)

It's me favorite fact, but they are "under powered" :*(

(Sorry for bad english)
22 Oct 2014, 08:54 AM

Love OKW
I just needed to say because I'm without doubt a big OKW-fan, and find it quite easy to get out kings and jagds.
Be careful if you think it's an easy win with them, they can get flanked so never use them alone!

It takes time, and I like that kind of play
It surely does goes slower to tech up with OKW, but there is always a way. We got a good variety of infantry to start with.

Bonus fuel is OP
But one of the keys to boost up fuel is to salavage disposed support-guns and veichles (kill and start salvage right away, I even prioitize salvage in front of shooting sometimes). And set on fuel prority if you can handle -4 amunition.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 61
Germany 20
unknown 20

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak