Login

russian armor

Are we not going to talk about AA pricing?

• This thread is locked
PAGES (5)down
Hux
17 Oct 2014, 21:35 PM
Patrion 14

Joke!

I bought both WFA armies separately (had to because I bought the USF prematurely after getting 3 OKW codes at razzed In Birmingham only to have them all be already In use) so I payed 30 quid for two multiplayer armies, the funds of which we're going towards financing the SP campaign. I thought this a bit steep (how unreasonable of me) and now I'm being asked to pay for the tacked-on singleplayer campaign which I thought my purchase had already funded. Please excuse my french. Fuck off.

Beltfed wombat. Stand your ground. This is a forum... Where you discuss things... So go ahead, discuss how ridiculously idiotic this pricing campaign is... Oh wait OCTOBER PATCH SMOKEANDMIRRORS FREE MAPS... (Excuse me).

BFW is right. This shit is insulting. Not only will I not be buying it, I might just continue posting about how shite the idea is, here on COH2.org, where we discuss CoH2.
17 Oct 2014, 22:33 PM
Patrion 14

^ Thanks for your support.

My thirty quid is going towards something else, possibly Dark Souls 2, maybe Dragon Age Inquisition or Civ 5.

Y'know, like a full game with independent assets and content that doesn't flip the bird at it's customers.
18 Oct 2014, 01:36 AM

I wouldn't get too angry at Cynthia or Noun over the price. Their job is to tow the party line so to speak and play damage control for the perplexing decisions the studio's upper management takes at times.

If anything write a constructive email to Justin Dowdeswell who is the Studio General Manager.

So much this. Cynthia and Noun are the community punching bags. Once you take the blinders off your eyes you will realize all the issues this community is experiencing with CoH2 are management based. Never shoot the messenger, ya know?
18 Oct 2014, 01:39 AM

And THIS is the kind of thread I'd just love to see Relic respond to. Can't explain it better than this video can really. Like really.

De fiil:

nee
18 Oct 2014, 06:44 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Oct 2014, 16:57 PMRogers
40 dollars, but GUYS YOU GET RANGERS IN SINGLEPLAYER. In b4 you have to pay to unlock them in a multiplayer commander.
Even if wahtever new commanders this expandalone brings would apply to MP, there is very high chance they will just sell them as piecemeal DLC for everyone else. So if you're looking for whatever MP benefits, don't bother buying this campaign because they will just give you the pieces later on.
18 Oct 2014, 06:57 AM

Must brag how awesome it is over here. It's RM75 over here in Malaysia. RM75 = 22 dollars.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
18 Oct 2014, 07:22 AM
Donator 11

Infinite strategic options makes it worth 40 euros :snfQuinn::snfQuinn:
18 Oct 2014, 07:24 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Oct 2014, 06:57 AMsteel
Must brag how awesome it is over here. It's RM75 over here in Malaysia. RM75 = 22 dollars.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Meanwhile, in another regional power not too far away from Malaysia, it's closer to $45, if not 50...

Not impressed at all...
18 Oct 2014, 07:26 AM

Meanwhile, in another regional power not too far away from Malaysia, it's closer to $45, if not 50...

Not impressed at all...
What can you expect? In Malaysia, everything is cheap. Except internet of course.
18 Oct 2014, 07:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Oct 2014, 07:26 AMsteel
What can you expect? In Malaysia, everything is cheap. Except internet of course.

Nothing against Malaysia, everything in Australia is crazily overpriced compared to a lot of other places...

There was an incident where it was cheaper to go to the US by plane to by something than it was to get it here... and it was an ostensibly digital product...
18 Oct 2014, 07:43 AM

Nothing against Malaysia, everything in Australia is crazily overpriced compared to a lot of other places...

There was an incident where it was cheaper to go to the US by plane to by something than it was to get it here... and it was an ostensibly digital product...
I guess we can conclude that there's something wrong with the place if everything is crazily overpriced compared to a lot of other places.
18 Oct 2014, 08:35 AM

In Poland 40euro for a DLC is alot, considering the fact that u can get CIV: Beyond Earth for 30euro in any shop (and im not talking about cheap methods of buying only keys).

U can "buy" steam gift AA for 19euro, but ill probably just skip and wait till a 75% discount, after buying Collectors Edition I wont make myself a fool again. For comparison u can get WFA 9-14 euro here.
18 Oct 2014, 09:19 AM

60 Euro for Vanilla
30+ Euro for vanilla commanders
20 Euro for Wfa
24 Euro for Wfa commanders
40 Euro for AA
+x Euro for Ranger squad if you not preorder

Relic the master of scam :D
18 Oct 2014, 09:36 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Oct 2014, 09:19 AMAuryt
60 Euro for Vanilla
30+ Euro for vanilla commanders
20 Euro for Wfa
24 Euro for Wfa commanders
40 Euro for AA
+x Euro for Ranger squad if you not preorder

Relic the master of scam :D

And you obviously need every single one of these things, at the exact same time, without stretching it over 18 months, including freebies from giveaways, war spoil drops and 75% sales or you will never sleep again. :loco:

While AA is too expensive and most people won't get it before 75% sale, you're being simply a drama queen here.
18 Oct 2014, 14:53 PM

Katitof, why dont you just... i wont say it.
I bought most of the things that Auryt listed on sale and i am way over 100 Euros. So take your gif and go elswhere and try to be smart.
Even if it is not that much as Auryt says, it is way to high. So again, dont try to be smart because you arent.
18 Oct 2014, 15:03 PM

Katitof, why dont you just... i wont say it.
I bought most of the things that Auryt listed on sale and i am way over 100 Euros. So take your gif and go elswhere and try to be smart.
Even if it is not that much as Auryt says, it is way to high. So again, dont try to be smart because you arent.

I've got pretty much everything except skins(got just 3 during some sale)... I'm not over 60eur for all of that and I could go even lower if I had patience.
I don't consider it to be steep price for 18 months worth of content.

However 40eur for single player campaign only? No, thanks. I'll wait for sale.

I'm not trying to be smart, I'm simply not being naive. Recent releases and expansions of different game made sure I will not hype for anything more then its worth, this campaign costs more then I gave for vcoh2 preorder(no, I didn't got it off steam, because I know how not to get robbed).

Really, steam is not the only source to get stuff from, steam just happens to be most convenient and expensive source.
18 Oct 2014, 15:04 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

5 pages in. Previous advice tendered ignored. Time to find another thread
PAGES (5)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %